• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.77] - OFFLINE!

I am currently being a bit in the shadows due to hard working on an update, an update requested by you.

The goal is to complete the update today or tomorrow, ofcourse I hope it to be today.

What will the Update be?
Code:
UPCOMING UPDATE
--
-Working SkillPointSystem (Hopefully)
-Working MonsterArena (Hopefully)
-Beds in houses again (Hopefully, but with slower offline training time)
-
--New LvL 50+ Island (Accessible at lvl 45+)
-New Houses & Guild Houses
-New Good Monster Spawns
-New Monsters not Existing on the Map (Harder!)
-New Quests with Keys, also New Quests from NPCs (You requested it)
-Exp Door Areas: LvL - 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 56 and 58 (I warn you to go solo)
-Hopefully a new fun item and a new event along with these quests. (Working on them now)
--
END

I have several "New lvl 50-80" steps to add if this seem to be the right way for the server.
The goal will be one new area every 1-2 days if this shows to be fun for the players.
"Areas" would be Hunting Grounds, Quests, Bosses and Events.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

That's right.. don't you dam fix the knights distant attacks!!

I am currently being a bit in the shadows due to hard working on an update, an update requested by you.

The goal is to complete the update today or tomorrow, ofcourse I hope it to be today.

What will the Update be?
Code:
UPCOMING UPDATE
--
-Working SkillPointSystem (Hopefully)
-Working MonsterArena (Hopefully)
-Beds in houses again (Hopefully, but with slower offline training time)
-
--New LvL 50+ Island (Accessible at lvl 45+)
-New Houses & Guild Houses
-New Good Monster Spawns
-New Monsters not Existing on the Map (Harder!)
-New Quests with Keys, also New Quests from NPCs (You requested it)
-Exp Door Areas: LvL - 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 56 and 58 (I warn you to go solo)
-Hopefully a new fun item and a new event along with these quests. (Working on them now)
--
END

I have several "New lvl 50-80" steps to add if this seem to be the right way for the server.
The goal will be one new area every 1-2 days if this shows to be fun for the players.
"Areas" would be Hunting Grounds, Quests, Bosses and Events.

Some people (not me) are already 60.
Will the skill points be retroactive?

It is ofcourse important to make them melee and it is something I have to deal with.
I do know that a few people are lvl 60 already, I have to start somewhere and the new areas will be challanging even for 60 if you're not carefull.

Yes, Skill Points will be retroactive.

It is ofcourse important to make them melee and it is something I have to deal with.
I do know that a few people are lvl 60 already, I have to start somewhere and the new areas will be challanging even for 60 if you're not carefull.

Yes, Skill Points will be retroactive.

Nooo don't change it... my knight needs that distance :p

Check your new map before releasing it. I barely survived one lucky debug that crashed my client twice but allows me to log for fraction of second and move before "away from" source and that stupid wyvern didn't kill me. It was near that destroyed building with GS in second floor. Besides this example I heard at least about three other "debug-happy" areas on global chat.

Thank You.
I removed/fixed a few of the debugs, please write here, PM me or contact me in-game if you have more debug places and know how it happend.
The update is pretty much finished but I need another hour or two for the last things + testing, then I have to re-load the server plus be ready if anything ain't working. This means I will have to release it tomorrow, time to hit the pillow.
Get ready for the update tomorrow, I hope you wont die at the new areas. ;)

Thank You.
I removed/fixed a few of the debugs, please write here, PM me or contact me in-game if you have more debug places and know how it happend.
The update is pretty much finished but I need another hour or two for the last things + testing, then I have to re-load the server plus be ready if anything ain't working. This means I will have to release it tomorrow, time to hit the pillow.

Good Night, and good luck with your Project!

Thank You.

Sleep is for the weak!

Check your new map before releasing it. I barely survived one lucky debug that crashed my client twice but allows me to log for fraction of second and move before "away from" source and that stupid wyvern didn't kill me. It was near that destroyed building with GS in second floor. Besides this example I heard at least about three other "debug-happy" areas on global chat.
You sound like such a douche in your statement.. i debugged at the spot your mentioning 3 times but I pm'd him about it, I didn't come off all condescending about it either like you are doing now... shit happens.. get over it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
rookville needs alot more content i know all spots already :D and bigger spawns for each stage of lvl like 1-20 rotworms or cyclops is good but then wyverns only :C best spawn also would be great if u could make sudden death rune x5 when making runes not x3 it also help more :p

rookville needs alot more content i know all spots already :D and bigger spawns for each stage of lvl like 1-20 rotworms or cyclops is good but then wyverns only :C best spawn also would be great if u could make sudden death rune x5 when making runes not x3 it also help more :p
its an rpg server man not a war server.

Back