• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibianic | Costum 7.4 Client | Starts 29th July 2011

/so... What you exactly wanted to say? That there actually will be a reset, or not? I am a little bit confused, as this server seems to be the best oldschool server hosted in a long time (considering its well thought sructure that could offer proper, long lasting gameplay)...

--------------------------- Edit:
Well, afaik - there will be no reset. It was just a rumour.
Therefore come and play here, it really is a great server - the closest you can get in terms of oldschool system.

dude cause one guy says reset you start to panic... man up

/so... What you exactly wanted to say? That there actually will be a reset, or not? I am a little bit confused, as this server seems to be the best oldschool server hosted in a long time (considering its well thought sructure that could offer proper, long lasting gameplay)...

--------------------------- Edit:
Well, afaik - there will be no reset. It was just a rumour.
Therefore come and play here, it really is a great server - the closest you can get in terms of oldschool system.

mastercores is atm better then tibianic looking at pvp, rpg and people online

mastercores is atm better then tibianic looking at pvp, rpg and people online

Enjoy it then while it lasts for the next few weeks or so, there wasn't any of his servers to last long and well.

I'm just wondering - can you tell us something this this mysterious rpg part there? Because pvp seems to be paired with people online so no question about that.

~~Under

It's sad that they removed the quests from tibianic. Quests are a big part of the game.
Yeah I know some major quests are around, but that ain't enough.

Could've been funnier on tibianic if quests existed. And actually Mastercores got some nice RPG.

I'm just wondering - can you tell us something this this mysterious rpg part there? Because pvp seems to be paired with people online so no question about that.
~~Under

Exactly. The only advantage of the other server is the higher number of active players. Yes, "pvp is better" because there are enough players, and that's it. Basicaly, everything in tibia seems better when roads and towns are crowded... I mean - the game is about interaction between players. Simple as that.

As for quests TimeToShine, I agree that it was fun to complete some of them (or even most of them), yet it is a fact that they aren't good for the economy. They were removed for a good reason.

Enjoy it then while it lasts for the next few weeks or so, there wasn't any of his servers to last long and well.

~~Under

well team hunts are pretty decent here with a party bonus wich gives 25% more exp. so hunting in teams is pretty good. and i think more people like to rpg here if there 200 people on^^

Definitely this is the most serious and accurate oldschool server currently hosted. If only it had more players playing, it could be the ultimate replica of real Cipsoft's 7.4 server. Therefore - come and join our community! The more of you will join the more other players it will attract.

for sure the best OT up atm, I wish I were there in the beginning :( (Wishes Iryont would start a second tibianic XD)

I might be alone with this but I like the outcome of no quests. Everything is worth more, in the beginning a knight axe was rare which made more people team hunt black knights (example)

Im starten here. Yet i just had second thoughts cause there is no quests.

I can lend you some starting gear when you reach main

There are quest, just not all of them. Also, they were disabled for a reason - to maintain proper economy.

This server really has the potential to become the best oldschool server ever hosted - we just need more people!

He just should try to change the version so many people (just like me) have VERY LOW fps, cause of windows 7, thats the main reason people joined mastercores, cause there we had a good fps using Dx9

He probably will not do that. However, I don't know but I think he wont.

my laptop broke down and i lost my login information anytime i try retrieve account it says incorrect email lol I got a 54 ek 54 ed and 44 ms But dont know the info! (I was gonna logon today) Iryont should make an email and send all acc information to the emails as a reminder to play or something lool

EDIT: I'm a loser then :'(

He just should try to change the version so many people (just like me) have VERY LOW fps, cause of windows 7, thats the main reason people joined mastercores, cause there we had a good fps using Dx9

He will not do it, I've seen him asked at the tibianic forum and he says things like "its not important" "doesn't affect many ppl" etc

Mastercores proved those 2 statements wrong by getting double the players tibianic ever had in like 2 weeks lol (even with all the crashes)

He will not do it, I've seen him asked at the tibianic forum and he says things like "its not important" "doesn't affect many ppl" etc

Mastercores proved those 2 statements wrong by getting double the players tibianic ever had in like 2 weeks lol (even with all the crashes)
There's no reason he shouldn't try to get direct x9.. I forgot this was 2004 and everyone had windows 2000 and direct x5 is the "new thing" and everyone had it. Nowdays, if you went to best buy or walmart and bought the most expensive computer there, you would login to find you have 5 framerate on direct x5, yet probably 500 on direct x9.

And honestly, 2x exp never lasts, this isn't real tibia, its a fucking Open Tibia server. Real tibia could be lowrate cause it WAS real tibia. Now, everytime a lowrate [2x exp or so] comes on, everyone just gets lvl 30-40 and half quits after the first OB. Solution? Make it easier to recover after you die and lose everything.. By using rates like mastercores. You need to make a server so that
1. Everyone has good framerate

2. Decent connection for all.

3. Medium rates that even noobs can deal with.

Mastercores proved this, so I'm pretty sure you all can agree.. Oh and to secure your database *cough cough EliteOT's*