• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Warfare 8.60 CUSTOM RPG PVP

like why i been foolish ? by spending all my money/time on warfare ? put some facts with is no lie and i will reply .
player base drop down because of people(some players) who fuked up the server(did lots of harm) and PUT shit on me (lies and so).
Facts are on page 4-5. And you already did reply.

Facts are on page 4-5. And you already did reply.
i dont look back i look forward. tell it if you know othervise it means i have some unfinished bussines with you. pm me , we always can talk about uns0lved things.

Would be nice if you could provide some info on mission and tasks rewards at website, there are so many of them its overwhelming. The first task given is to kill 1250 dragon lords, it would be a shame to complete this task and gain 1lvl worth of exp from it.
I like the idea of having to explore to find cool quest and exp places, but at lvl 200 everytime I go to explore something 1 or 2 shots me, so im essencially stucked killing slimes until i loot 200 green cloth in order to get to a new tower lvl, and it's not an easy task. Some guidance will be nice. Also a little more info on bosses drops/lvl req for them.

I really like the server I just think it needs a lil more info/guidance since everything gets overwhelming pretty quick
From tasks you dont get impressive experience you get both experience and items. Items you get are worthy more than you think.
1250 dragons may look much but if you go to spawn , youl see lots of them spawned and spawn rate is realy fast enought so it takesnt so much killing them , i might reduce the number of dlls to kill :)
green pocs can be dropped by :dragonoid , jagors , infected slimes (jagors you can find at darashia and warfare for free , at gengia via boss tp using boss token :)
about dieing , well probably you been unlucky but remember please warfare is not an easy server where you go login and get evtything in a night. or pay to get everything ^^ aswell server will be always updated so more spawns and tower will be build in gengia:)
with 200 lvl you can kill all boss token bosses . :) and gain exp/loot

overall server neeeds lots of information with will be added in time thats why we are working on tibia WIKIA. with you can find at our website :)
big update will come up soon join , dont forget to post message on our forums about thing like now , i care of players your message may change something in game.
feel free to pm me :)

I love dat ot :D
i love it to its my kid :)

Bump

up

we are always looking for Team members :)
Up

up

up

up

free 10 premium points giveaway every saturday! :)
for more info visit
Forum - Warfare v6.99

added over 100 ++ hidden quests for warfare tokens over the server
much more things done , huge updating is coming.

Try Warfare out :)

up

BIG UP

UPPPP

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ot, pretty much exploring all new quests and such. Really love how you customized the server. The problem could be that you should give more info about how to get weapons, what are items for etc... Like if you dont get anyone to answer your questions you are pretty numb if you start solo. Great server with a big potential hope to fight some wars aswell, so teams start here ;D

SERVER UPDATED TODAY , WILL WRITE UPDATE LOG TOMOROW.!

Update/Path v6.99
  • overall 80 items have been changed
  • 14 new knight weapons
  • Changes in paladin weapons
  • 6 new paladin weapons
  • over 50 new monsters!
  • over 10 new bosses!
  • Kraken Vocation created.10% done
  • 16 new rods/ quests/lotting added tp at warfare temple
  • 16 new wands/ quests/lotting added tp at warfare temple
  • lots of new bosses added(explore,raids)
  • over 40 new hunting spawns for 700-1500 lvls at Galonia/Amanrath Krishn/Savage Lands
  • 2 new big citys Galonia and Amanrath Krishn and 1 small sand city Scorptorion
  • added over 120+ hidden quests for warfare tokens
  • added over 60+ hidden quests for game tokens
  • Added new 9 mission npc 7 over Darashia 2 near Galonia
  • 3 new spawns added at Darashia 250/600/1000 lvls
  • Over 8 spawns and passage to savage lands added at Gengia , higher lvl spawns
  • Added signature on website
  • Our website forum changed , you can change your avatar or signature aswell see other stuff(please use our forum for any question related to warfare)
  • Some website bugs been fixed
  • Changer and fixed lots of spells /bugs/demages/level/soul/exaust
  • Added 1 new spell for knight and 3 spells for sorcerer
  • Buffed Legendary promotion quest 500/ now its lil harder (this quest will change on every 2/3 updates)
  • lots of map bugs fixxed

Soon more !!!

up

up

up

up

Last edited by a moderator:
First offcial warfare.mine.nu map , still always changing and so on you can see post below :)

Last edited:
15p63gn.png

Update

• You can acces easily galonia from Warfare(you can see little bit on map , in time more and more information will come )
  • Changed Experience rates from 8 to 550 level , now you can get higher level much faster.
  • Added Ultimate health potion quest.
  • From now on Only Morgaroth drops strong health potion
  • Aswell boss Ushuriel from (inq Armors quest) drops Great Health potion , Great Mana potion , Great Spirit Potion.
  • added 7 new missions npc
  • Now you can acces more places at Galonia , unlocked.
  • Added experience on Player kill , Experience by killing players :1.8x (don't forget prizes for kills :p ).
  • Changed skilling rate from 3x to 40x
  • Changed magic skilling rate from 2x to 30x
  • Changed 1 demon spawn from Warfare hunting tower floor 2
  • Changed alot spawns , edited more detailed , some spawns are changed totaly.
  • Fixed lots of map bugs.
  • Fixed few game bugs.
  • Fixed lots of game Weaknesess.
  • Website is Upgrading always.
  • And much much more done with is not listed here.

Kind Regards
    Love

Last edited:
From now on savage squirrel doesnt hit basicaly anything , instead it makes hes body duplicate :)

Warfare is looking for staff members :) please pm

11 days left for beggining of new and exiting era on Warfare :)

New era is coming!

Warfare server had to be reseted of lots of reasons , to much abusment happend and more...

everything will be fixed at the new begging of warfare ! <3
8.gif

To the donators i am very sorry this happend i am realy avoiding resets as hard as i can... Everyone who want to recieve 50% refund please send me your transaction id of payment and your account number into email [email protected] and within 48 hours you will recieve your 50% refund.

Why 50% ? I decided that i cannot refund more than 50% since of its DONATIONS already for server maintain/and other stuffs if you care where money going contact via email , i putting every penny/money mostly back investing into Warfare! To keep warfare up online and much more i cannot refund more , i hope everyone will understand this
8.gif
for greater warfare
10.gif