• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Full Custom] Pokemon Unleashed [POLAND]

Revou

Reaction score
Pokemon Unleashed

Welcome to the world of Pokemon Unleashed, a new and unique place created by the enormous power. You're standing in front of your destiny. As a trainer, teach your pokemons how to fight, capture new species of creatures, form your own guild and lead your friends to fight. Explore our amazing world and in the end, find your life purpose.

Our attributes:

- Own client with own and unique graphics.
- Special interface that make it easy to control your creatures.
- Up to 151 species of Pokemons avaible to catch.
- Fly, surf, walk, crash the stones, cut the bushes.
- Unique stats system all pokemons are diffrent!
- Evolution system.
- Trade systems.
- Badges will increase your reputation.
- Innovative system of NPC conversations.
- Players from all around the world.
- Integrated forum and Game World.
- Dynamic Google Map of the Pokemon World.

Project is leaded by RonIT Company, which means:

- Private Help Center, avaible for all players.
- Professional datacenter - your characters are safe because we implemented daily backups.
- Our systems are safe, because we improve it since 2005.

http://www.pokemonunleashed.com

Pokemon Unleashed

Screenshoots:

15684240.jpg

61608174.jpg

58428930.jpg

Pokemon Unleashed

http://www.pokemonunleashed.com

Last edited:
Gosh it takes ages to load everything >_<
Anyways trying it now.

Lol when I take out Evee I dont get that Bar with Spells hp mana etc. and when I right click on NPC nothing happends wtf?

Edit: NEVERMIND restarted and it downloaded something now I can :>

I thought they had closed or sold it.

I'll try it out.. this looks entertaining ;D

Last edited:
You can off music and sound effects after "Checking for updates" in Options ;) Play, coment, tell your friends!

@Down// But its still OTS my friend.

Last edited:
This is OTLAND
Not POKELAND

A pokemonserver is based on an OTserver engine with few edits to the source code and a few scripts added to the folders linked to the engine along with some other sprites.

It's better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Tried it, Didnt like the graphics, The whole hunting concept is a bit fun tho...
Bought the VERY overpriced premium account for 1 week that left me with just a few points away from 2 weeks, Wich means i have to donate again to get another week. (Greedy bastard)
And i've played using my premium account for about 5-6 hours. And all i can say that is that i quit.

Why?
Because he's all in it for the money, Personally i have no problem paying alittle to support a server that i enjoy.
However most people dont, And it's lonley at the top.
The servers economy is also shot to hell as players only trade items with eachother for items bought in donate store rather than the cash you obtain in-game.
I've also stumbled across several bugs in the game but i think theyll be fixed over time.
Another thing that bothers me is the JAVA application for pokemon usage and ping that is impossible to minimize.

My scores:
Community: 4/5
Programing: 4/5
Sprites: 1/5
Interface: 4/5
Graphics: 1/5
Exping: 5/5
Economy:0/5

My general rating: 1/5

The overpricing that has lead to the destruction of server economy has rendered this server pointless, lame and completley boring.
The game is based on your financial situation in RL, Rather then your accomplishment in the game itself.
Shame on you.

Last edited:
@Up Thats why new team editing the whole game system now. Donate system will be just bonus, no something you need to have to play on this server. Economy will get normal again.

Back