• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany]Exodus8.5 RL+CUSTOM 160MB Map (Diablo,Zelda,GoodAndEvil,L2 ) Deticated 24/7

SirTitan

Reaction score

Latest update - Zelda: Collect Hearths that are hidden everywhere, to get higher hp, ADDED another 70 MB Map! total 160 MB, added champion/boss mobs.
Real& Custom map server! 160MB map!!!!

THANX 4 Playin(170+ record)!
recordow.jpg

New Feature: Champion mobs (boss mosnters that spawns randomly, every mosnter can be champion, elite or a boss)
Image took from someones forum signature...
whokillswhonow.jpg

Magical Items! (Like in Diablo)
Example:
diablok.jpg

You have chance to loot magical items, wich ahs diffirent stats!

ip: exodus-network.de
port:7171
Enforced port:7173

New 10x Rl-Map+custom server, with my famous scripts.

My old project:http://otland.net/f43/germany-unreallegendxtitanium-8-42-deticated-no-lagg-37656/

Deticated Quadcore server ~
8 gb ram~
100m/bit~

Ideas took from other games!:
-Diablo/WoW: Magical items(epics), each monster can drop an magical item, of any weapon/armor type, with diffirent stats!.
-Diablo/Lineage2/WoW: Elite/Champion/Boss- monster spawns(randomly on map) Each mosnter can be a boss..(extra atributes, and more xp/drop).
-Zelda: There are hidden Heart pieces/Full Hearts everywhere. Whn u get 4 pieces or 1 full heart, ur MAXHP gets increased.
-Vampires Dawn/Jedi/or from some other game: Good or Evil system. Get % to each side by doing good or evil things. (U need to be good or evil with some % to do special things ingame!
-Mu Online: Mystical Creature (golden baby dragon in MU). Mystical creatures spawn randomly on the map. If u kill one it drops Pandora Falcon. Onuse it can give any item if u get luck.
-Alundra: There is item called Golden Pandora Falcon (In Alundra its called Golden Falcon)
-Alundra: You can dive into dreams of NPC to solve quests in their nightmares ( Unfinished)
-Diablo: Weapons can do Magic on hit, there its called Soulpower (You can switch them with commands)
-Lineage II: Buffs, for example an druid buff that can heal you 20 minutes.

Special Features:
-Boss mosnters (each mosnter can become a boss)
-Soulpowers (weapons does magic on hit, players can change the magic after they gain new soulpowers)
-custom quests (Empires Betrayal)
-Custom areas
-Good or Evil system quests
-Mystical Creatures (they spawns randomly on the map, if u kill them u can get any item, by using pandora falcon)
-Zelda Hearts

Other Features:
-Most things working and what is not working will be fixed in instant
-working saveground
-yalahar
-pyren
-turtle islands working
-and other places
-Questlog
-some sick scripts made by me
-PvP Arenas (CS Aztek, Square Arena)

Commands:
!townportal (teleports player to town, if hes not in fight for 1 min)
lux (full light, with diffirent colors)
!aol (to buy aol)

/side playername (shows info about player, good or evil player, monsters killed, killed players, killed by players, and many more)
/location (you can set your country ingame, players will see it with /side command)
/powers (shows soulpowers wich palyers got, or not)
/power name (switch power)

Custom Quest NPCS:
-NPC King (thais) Gives rewards if u kill special ammount of monsters
-NPC Scar (Sells one of the soulpowers)

Added mystical creatures, that spawns every 10 min random on map.
After its spawned you will see white broadcast, that says in wich area it has spawned.
After you killed it, you will gan an item: golden pandora falcon.
By using it you can gain some rare items.
There are 3 classes of items that can be gained.

A: best items(for example mls chance close to 0.01%)
B: Very rare
C: rare
And normaly it gives 1 cc.

Merged 2 of my old projects: Titanium World (original)+UnreallegenD+RL-Map

The donator items are very strong ;s

32.gif

Titanium Internium Boots (1200 points)
(Arm:5, speed +20). Legendary boots of the Infernal king, hp gain 20 per 2 sec, mana 10 pers sec, speed +20

If this item are boots, I'm Gm in Real..

Hehe, the server has diablolike feature, any item can be magical, thiswhy the donator items are good, but its possible to loot them with better stats.

Have you ever played Diablo 2? If you have do you remember the boss feature?? Find a boss with blue text name and then looting magical items blue ones, green ones, gold ones was just awesome and well this OT has it all it even has features from other games you might have played so be sure to swing by and give it a try ;).

Bump

This is probably the most stupid server i've seen so far.

Gratz on making the stupid award in both spelling and mind.

This is probably the most stupid server i've seen so far.

Gratz on making the stupid award in both spelling and mind.

you are some kind of retarted asshole?

If you dont like an server, post a reasons or sugestions. And you just flaming it here, it wont show that ur smart...

The server is cool, I don't play it, but I have a similar version, the scripts, and other things, and I say, its not just Tibia based, it has many things from other games, that was mentioned in the first post...

instead of flaming the thread, get on for 5 minutes first, play the server, and then you wont flam this thread, or at-least.. not anymore..

don't judge on things you dont know - goodluck Titan.

U can lvl up fast, it will take less than 2h to get lvl 100. At themple of thais is tp to custom worlds, u should go to titanium, there are tps in the Old city (modified Youots city from 7.6). There are huge spawns, and use exori mon spell. Its easy to lvl up :)

And in some hours more players will be on, cuz atm most are offline or at trainers.