• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIINEE!!!

SHUT DOWN THE SERVER AND FIX IT WE CAN WAIT NP ADDE IS ANGRY FFS

wait until he fix it and play again dudes what you lost 10 minutes of your life, who cares just wait and stop cry

I apologize for the inconviences that has occured, the crashes and the downtime. The start has least to say been terrible, we will try to detect the issue until 18.00 tomorrow and decide the fate of the server. We thank most of you all who have been supportive through this hardship as it is never an easy task to detect and issue with a live base of 500 players. We thank you for your understanding and what we can achieve we will do our best to do, and what we can't, we will accept and move on.

Fribben.

wtf did you do why give up fribben just host it until the guy stops so meanwhile we can play while you fix it

dont give up fribben put it online tonight what should we play now

hope you will fix it. it's obviously someone was crashing the server.

if i find you who are crashing turst me u will have problems atleast if you live in sweden
year 2017 and you have to fuck with ppl damn you making crashes , grow up

Back