• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Tibianic 7.4 | 2 Tibia clients + one custom to login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iryont helped hack my account tho.

I account traded (Iryont allowed it, since I did it with his friend Hemmd)

After that, we both started to change to our own e mails on our new accounts (takes 20 or 30 days normally)

Iryont changed Hemmd's e mail personally so it worked immediately. What Iryont (most likely) didn't think of, was that now Hemmd could hack his account back without me being able to do the same.
I would never trade if I knew I had no ensurance I could take my acc back if he did.

As Hemmd hacked it back, Iryont did nothing. Maybe iryont even planned it. Not likely tho, then he could aswell just have given hemmd the account directly without all the trade nonsense.

The point is; Iryont used his powers to switch his e mail so that hemmd could hack me, aka helping Hemmd hack me.

That tho, is the only abusive thing I know Iryont done, most the (more important) players already know of this incident, but for the newcomers; beware. Don't trade accounts even if Iryont allow it (it's really against the rules), and certainly not with Hemmd. Forgot Hemmd's irl name for now but most people know who I am refering to.

Even Gamemasters shouldn't care about account trading so it smell like a corrupt.

Last edited:
iryont was making server for years and now he dont have time for searching botters -.-

Iryont helped hack my account tho.

I account traded (Iryont allowed it, since I did it with his friend Hemmd)

After that, we both started to change to our own e mails on our new accounts (takes 20 or 30 days normally)

Iryont changed Hemmd's e mail personally so it worked immediately. What Iryont (most likely) didn't think of, was that now Hemmd could hack his account back without me being able to do the same.
I would never trade if I knew I had no ensurance I could take my acc back if he did.

As Hemmd hacked it back, Iryont did nothing. Maybe iryont even planned it. Not likely tho, then he could aswell just have given hemmd the account directly without all the trade nonsense.

The point is; Iryont used his powers to switch his e mail so that hemmd could hack me, aka helping Hemmd hack me.

That tho, is the only abusive thing I know Iryont done, most the (more important) players already know of this incident, but for the newcomers; beware. Don't trade accounts even if Iryont allow it (it's really against the rules), and certainly not with Hemmd. Forgot Hemmd's irl name for now but most people know who I am refering to.

There is a bug in the website, I don't know if it has been fixed now, I've reported it a couple of times. The bug, (this worked for me I am not sure if it always works), I gave my account to a friend, he changed his email, after a year I could take it back with the same email that I created the account with.

@Ond

That would be fun if it worked. I doubt I'll be so lucky tho. Even if I would be I would only rook the char as I don't play anyway. And then he would probably get his char back in the same lvls by iryont the next day. will try just for the fun tho :[

Since I'm here let's bring this thread up :)

This server is awesome for me, what people don't like is that there are too many high lvls, no premium free, and a lot don't like Iryont.

Yeah. Wow I just gotta say, it would be a really interesting experience watching how the online count would rise to the roof the first day if a reset was done here:blink:

Tibianic lowrate is meant to be super longterm with no resets, he simply can't reset it.

Tibianic-hr is meant for resets.

Only lowrate that everyone will have an equal chance on is RealOTS

Very overrated server. Only for nerds.

Nah. I played here the first months it arrived. It was the greatest server back then.

But now the majority of the players is 80+ and people started to dislike Iryont.

why overrated? maybe you are just so low? cant do rookgard? oom... maybe make a new quests , spawns because you cant play here? you are too low for this server sorry :( gogogo 99999x evo

sai stop bulshiting u just like to play on ot for lets say 1 week and then leave. As for u servers could start/get reseted every week so u could make your movies pking on minotaurs or so.

sai stop bulshiting u just like to play on ot for lets say 1 week and then leave. As for u servers could start/get reseted every week so u could make your movies pking on minotaurs or so.

Wasn't this your team on Tibianic? ^_^

[video=youtube;DDT6GjTzyuk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDT6GjTzyuk&list=UUyseC4Xwju2cqDM2YtuVemg&index=17&feature=plcp[/video]

(1080p)

I played this ot some time ago. Even had 70+ lvl. It really doesn't take much time to get 50 - 60 level there. But ot it's just bad. Don't get me wrong. It's stable without any lags and crashes but I see no fun at all playing with other 30 ppl online when half of them are below 25 lvl and rest its just exping weirdos. Also all people who's acting like they are some oldschoolers and they love atmosphere of old tibia and just enjoy it even without pvp and even on ot with 30 ppl online got to be very tarded.

30 ppls? gg 2 days ago were 85 yrsterday around 75. stop saying bullshitin. 30 ppls playing at 4am maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.