• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ GM Aezol and his unnecessary banishments ^^

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

Well, please stop posting about it right now..

Nobody ever even said set combobot to tyrone, so thats a lie too. Unless you got proof I wont believe you, maybe I missed it :) So far youve been caught on 2 lies though.

Btw, no reply on that u said "I didnt ban you 3 minutes later", but that the cam shows you did?

And does this mean that I used combo bot? No it doesnt and in the cam you can see clearly nobody had a combo on me whatsoever.

I appreciate the other GM his post, that he would investigate this.

I think like 10 or more people got banished.

Unjustified plx?

Fejl
Hugasek
Tyrone Biggumz
Kos
Bandyta Gru
Evil Lost
Wykopek
Masak
Sylar?
Lopera Vena?

And alot more I dont remember, please post your names here!

Everyone Stop posting about the actions of GM Aezol, I am SURE that he did the right thing and you all know that you use a bot, becouse 90% of this server uses a bot.

He didnt do the right thing and how come that every single GM is always (even on real tibia) so mysterious about covering up his or her mistakes? Everybody makes mistakes, even you GMs do. Its not a bad thing, but learn from it and fix your mistakes?

My cams say enough and if you dont wanna watch them sure thats your decision but dont say he did the right thing when you wasnt there..

We even posts cams that prooves that we got banned for no reason. We got POSTS of a gm saying that HE DIDNT KNOW who was using bot. So he banned the whole team. ISNT THAT ENOUGH?

mmm my opinion is that a bot ... should not be used (rules) y. .. less for war because you face a bot and a 4 people die because they come out more and is a bot? whether it should ban and delete .. The 2nd not download the file above is from my experience HACK 2 files have the same weight in kb which represented only 2 in weight and is keylogger ..

We even posts cams that prooves that we got banned for no reason. We got POSTS of a gm saying that HE DIDNT KNOW who was using bot. So he banned the whole team. ISNT THAT ENOUGH?

I've seen the movies, looked like everyone used a combo bot so kinda hard to fking tell..
okay?

let it settle

Asså seriöst. Azeol motsätter sej själv och du bara håller med? Titta allt jävla skit han har skrivit. han ändrar sej hela jävla tiden. Och ska du bara låta det vara? jag vill höra vad du ska göra åt saken. Du ser själv på cammen att jag fan heller använder något som helst jävla bott å ändå blir bannad? Rättvist eller hur?

(fejl på cam)

JAG orkar inte med alla posts som flyger in.. hinner inte ens läsa.

And btw i asked if you guys could let it settle for a while becouse this is to much flaming, i told you I'd look into what players he banned etc and then do something, but doesnt change the facts that Aezol is a GameMaster.

No it does not mean he can do whatever he does, but honestly he's not a terrible GM either.

I saw that maybe 85% of the team used a bot, so i just banned pretty much all of them. The people who didnt use bots who got banned(i dont think there was any but if there was) you were still in a war playing with people who was using bots and thats kind of the same thing in my opinion.

That is NOT the same, players who don't cheat should not be banned. You cannot extend the rules and start banning friends of cheaters. For example, if someone has summoned a monk for a knight to train and the knight is using a third party application to eat food, dance to not get kicked and cast spells you should NOT ban the one who summoned the monk unless s/he is using a bot aswell.

I'll check the cams posted later and players that didn't combo at the same time as everyone else will be unbanned.

Thanks alot talaturen! Finally some justice. Btw, what if ur banned and not in cam?

/Sir Retip

That is NOT the same, players who don't cheat should not be banned. You cannot extend the rules and start banning friends of cheaters. For example, if someone has summoned a monk for a knight to train and the knight is using a third party application to eat food, dance to not get kicked and cast spells you should NOT ban the one who summoned the monk unless s/he is using a bot aswell.

I'll check the cams posted later and players that didn't combo at the same time as everyone else will be unbanned.

Finally someone who thinks before acting!

As I see it, Gm's must be FAIR people, with a good knowldege about the games, the rules and how to apply the rules.

Clearly Aezol does NOT qualify in any of the above conditions, so why is he a GM? :S

He tried to get a big case, and failed terribly.

welcome to softcores! it has allways been dirty and corupt, get use to it

except talaturen

Back