• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gm neon or how is he called...

Bangarn1

Reaction score
WHY DID U UNDELETE EN GALEN LEVLARE? I THOUGHT IF U GET 3 BANS YOUR CHAR IS LOST BUT NOW I SEE THATS NOT TRUE.:mad:

I were never banned, I lost my account and password somewhere and now I got it back.

GM Neon doesnt have the permission to undelete someone, so he dident do it.

Today he has wrote on trade ( i guess by missclick ), en galen levlare has ben undeleted^^

I GOT A HUGE TRAP BTW ;]

Its painful GALEN LEĘĘĘWARĘęęęĄ is with us before while hes without ppl, after when he feels better hes 'da' god

Huge?
Haha u were stupid standing there and mwalling, En Galen Levlare just run behind you and u died in 3 secs HAHAHA

Today he has wrote on trade ( i guess by missclick ), en galen levlare has ben undeleted^^
Oo?

Got banned on my character now, lol.

He was undeleted by GM Neon. GM Neon has lost his gamemaster position already and ...
23:54 GM Talaturen has taken the action "Deletion + IP Banishment" against: En Galen Levlare (Warnings: 5), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "social engineering wont help you anymore.".

Back