• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

God

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Lock you really need to log on. The ot is a mess and your not doing anythign about it. Appoint some gms/gods. They would atleast try to do something. It was fun beinga tutor when i played but u atleast logged on everyday. You need to fix yalahar, finish quests, and other shit.

Yalahar is fixed, Ania Late is God again, and im more active. Put in about 4 hours this morning fixing just about every issue in Yalahar including spawns, npcs, and houses.

This was posted before u logged on today so you know ;p

Sweet That u have new tutors and God In that great. But Why is tupac bagging on shit when he dose not play here ^-^

I have no idea, boredom? :p

I have friends here and slain, no disrespect but you yourself has come to the point to favor one side of the other. Also, the fact people are here saying I am "banging on shit" is because they know its simply true and want people like me to leave. Besides, we've prooven soo many times that when we show up for 1 hour you run to PZ with therest of this server, and now with the corruption although we thought of comming back possibly for the update its a spiral down the drain unless something drastic is changed.

--Also as you removed the post with our video's you have evidence in hands that it's not boredom, playing a server with our team that infact has no devine intervention of this sort and it seems to do multiple times better than this (Not saying its good, but sure is better than whats going on here). The lack of fair judgement just killing the server.

At least I already have haters, That's got to be a good sign :)

How do I favor anyone and since when were there sides? I have been inactive for months and recently started being active again..

Back