• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

alb3rt

Reaction score
I have not played either game or any of the previous versions. I would just like for some one to tell me which one is best for me. I don't play online but me and my brothers have three controllers so I am wondering if i can play multiplayer and if so which one has the best offline multiplayer. Also in the story mode can me and my brothers play together. Thank you please answer my question please

I would go definetly with the Series of Halo Reach

Its a shame that 5 of the spartans Die, but with this game it fits now all the halo story

As in Black Ops, I don't like it basicly because its a waste of $$ to buy the game to play the same things all and over again.
After a couple of months its going to be Lame.

CoD is always the same, execpt the campaing, but Halo Reach becomed more funnier because they have new games type and you need to buy armor pieces and stuff, I really Recomended It.

Both games are absolutly awesome, but I'll pick halo reach as my choice.

The crosshair from Halo Reach become more easier to point
Like with the DMR omg So Awsome pwnage

But I don't like the sound from the bombs xD
I use Turtle Beach Ear Force X41, Pic Related:
X41_and_transmitter_thumb.jpg

And when the bombs explodes I just find it annyoing with or without my headphones. ^^

Awful comparison. They are two completely different games.

Anyway, I like both equally. Both satisfy my gamer addiction.

I prefer COD, as I find HALO pretty boring. I heard there are new gameplays for Black Ops, I guess I am buying this one. ^_^

Halo: Reach is pretty awesome at the moment for Team Swat and Team Snipers on Hemmorhage.
But I'd also go with Call of Duty: Black Ops, but I would definately prefer Halo: Reach.

I think the new Medal of Honor will be better than the CoD:BO

Halo Reach despite the amount of betrayals I've had ^.^

There is also a new system which if you get alot of quitters they will be put on probation (15 minutes ban from matchmaking)
So it helps against rage quitting etc.

Also the graphics are awesome and the lag is usually never here unlike COD games were if there is one American they get host which is unfair.

Niether!
It's not that I dislike CoD it's the developers behind this particular series of CoD, Treyarch it has to be the most suckiest developers on the CoD series their best creation was the game type "Zombies" on "World at War", Treyarch's suckyness can be compared to the directing capabilities of M. Night Shyamalan(Both take something awesome and bring it down to shit!), Treyarch has deceived me more than 2 times in all of their CoD series that they have made, so this one would be no exception.

Halo: Reach
Once upon a time Halo was the God of FPS and had no rival, the game was fun and was an easy way to kill time playing on and offline, then came Halo 2 this one was given awesome rates and lived to those rates it once again redefined Halo and FPS, but during and after Halo 3 that's when it's downfall happen(CoD 4 MW happened)it has lost to CoD4 and every players that played Halo started to notice that Halo was being...Halo and that got boring real quick, by the time Halo:ODST and Mystic came Halo just was complete sucketude(Having CoD2MW dominating even further[with the exception of hackers ruining the game])... untill Halo: Reach came about that was when it all changed with new perks and such...or did it? well for most hardcore Halo fanboys this Halo is different but after 1hour of playing this game, slowly but surely it was unmasking itself and it turned out to be YAHG(Yet Another Halo Game), I got frustrated that this game did not really offer anything to go WOW! about, it does have the fun game types but even that did not save it from the fact that it was the same Halo game you played back when Halo hit its debut.

and thats my conclusion about these games Halo failed to bring anything Grand to the Table and CoD:BlackOps is made by Treyarch the equivalent of M. Night Shyamalan.

I didn't like the new Call of Duty. The new halo is okay, but it's still not "Halo" as I remember it.

halo sucks in online on my opinion is very..... bffffff repetitive? i have played since cod 4 and I love

Call of Duty. < full stop! Halo has been the same since Halo I (with a few new features...yay).

They are both generic shooters though, so can't exactly compare.

Back