• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

LVJAA.jpg

how the heck can you compare one game that had become easier (halo) and every damn kid can be the top? with a game that havent been played?
else how dare you can say its the same sht over and over again if theres like 10 new types of games in blackops?

the one who say blackops its a waste its cuz he is a 10 year old kid who like the "spartan" sht, and cant handle a fake"real war"

ps. i say fake cuz is still just a game :p

every kid can be the top? can i lol at that? if a kid can be the top, why don't you try your "skill" against me?
how dare you think that halo reach is any easy game that can be perfected by "every kid"
get the Onyx rank on arena, then you can try to say that again.
for your information, halo was getting easier from halo 2 to 3. Halo reach is the perfected halo 1, that got harder in many aspects (officially proven as well, go look it up on IGN or any other top game site)

every kid can be the top? can i lol at that? if a kid can be the top, why don't you try your "skill" against me?
how dare you think that halo reach is any easy game that can be perfected by "every kid"
for your information, halo was getting easier from halo 2 to 3. Halo reach is the perfected halo 1, that got harder in many aspects (officially proven as well, go look it up on IGN or any other top game site)

Agreed with Madison.

Maybe a 1 vs 1 againts me will pwn himself

And All the halo Leaderboards are legit.
Not like All CoD games, that the top ones are illegaly gained by glitchers/hackers.

Well Madison, in a small way he is correct, because with Reach, Bungie is being far more noob friendly, letting the "noobs" catch up in ranks, as they have the thing like, help the Halo Reach community complete 117million challenges to unlock more ranks, and armor unlocks.

But I agree with the "skill", you can't just sign in and go play Halo Reach and kick ass...
It also depends on the kids your facing, they may suck and make you feel like your actually good at the game even though your not.. You could go from kicking ass against little kiddies, and then getting a higher rank and facing the people that got there quickly because of their skill, not credit boosting with campaign checkpoints or anything and end up getting your ass kicked by them.
Helping them get their Kills/Death higher doesn't make you good...

just answer me this little question i dont care if the game is the shiet or is not just answer this.
How easy is to lvl up in halo? asnwer me that :)
else how can you fight about this or arrgue if Black ops has not seend the light ?

ohh else if you want to test my skill give me a Xbox with live :p im a lover of PS3 <3 :p so

"level up" in halo doesnt mean anything. that's just go get new armors and stuff like that~
in case you didnt know, there's a huge difference in just social playing and RATED DIVISION playing. THAT's where its not easy to level up at all. because you have to be seriously good to get to the higher ranks/divisions. There, answered your question. Its NOT easy to level up.

@up
its not easy?, well i had play 3 times and i notice that it is easy :/ i have 4 friends that are halo adicted adn for first time i hear im bored of halo i cant w8 for Black ops "/ srry i dotn want to disscuse i had only play few times halo reach i dislike it :/ every one can have his/her own opinion :D ferwell :p

lol, funny things is you cant rank up in arena in "3 times of playing"
the season takes 28(?) days (with at least 3 games a day). THEN you get your rank.
so no, u did not notice its easy, because you probably didnt play arena.

@up
its not easy?, well i had play 3 times and i notice that it is easy :/ i have 4 friends that are halo adicted adn for first time i hear im bored of halo i cant w8 for Black ops "/ srry i dotn want to disscuse i had only play few times halo reach i dislike it :/ every one can have his/her own opinion :D ferwell :p

It can be easy depending on which kind of mode your into playing...
Personally I play social games just for fun, but when I decide to play ranked matches, I can actually play good, whereas I just like to play Social matches for fun.

But Madison is right, If you play social matches it will seem easier because alot of new players go there, whereas If you went to Ranked matches, it gets alot harder as you get to the higher ranks.
Kind of like Halo 3 and the Highest skill system.

lol, funny things is you cant rank up in arena in "3 times of playing"
the season takes 28(?) days (with at least 3 games a day). THEN you get your rank.
so no, u did not notice its easy, because you probably didnt play arena.

The ranking takes 10 days (the first season was 7 days) in which you have to play at least 3 games a day... However you risk loosing your rank if you don't play (Unlike COD) the whole season since theres a limited slot in every ranked matchmaking (which makes it even better for competitivity, Unlike COD) based on how many people have played the specified matchmaking. Trust me, I'm an Onyx on both seasons and a 50 on Halo 3... =]...<edit>And... no I'm not bragging or anything. Just clarifying that I'm no noob talking non-sense. xP</edit>

#Thread:
Can't really tell you... but COD have always been an easy target to hackers/modders... Personally, I prefer Halo because of that.

Last edited:
gamertag, Migxxx?
because onyx is only 5% of the population that gets to be in that division. i havent seen an onyx personally yet, so i would like you to prove it. please.

halo sucks in online on my opinion is very..... bffffff repetitive? i have played since cod 4 and I love

then why halo is rated one of the best (if not the best) multiplayer games ?, also btw, why repetitive ?, kill, kill, respawn, respawn, isn't cod the same ?, I do not dislike the cod series, as my opinion, they are one of the best games, but one of the thing that dissapointed me of ALL cods, are the story, them are always pretty easy and fast to finish,

then why halo is rated one of the best (if not the best) multiplayer games ?, also btw, why repetitive ?, kill, kill, respawn, respawn, isn't cod the same ?, I do not dislike the cod series, as my opinion, they are one of the best games, but one of the thing that dissapointed me of ALL cods, are the story, them are always pretty easy and fast to finish,

read his post, it's his fucking opinion...

Black ops is the best game ever made imo. Though they could've prepared a little bit more before the release. They've lost millions of players just because of the lags (On the PC).

Back