• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Halo: Reach vs Call of Duty: Black Ops?

Difference between Halo and CoD:
Halo Requires no skill on FPS and CoD does.(No Shield or Overshield in CoD keeping you in game after you've chewed a whole clip from an assault rifle)
In CoD there is more fear of dieing since you can die much quicker and easier(plus it's fast-paced)
In Halo everyone is "Rambo"(a one man Killing Machine).
In CoD strategy can lead to Success or Defeat, life or death.
In Halo No Strategy necessary, except one... "Go out there and kill blindly"

Halo Requires no skill on FPS and CoD does.(No Shield or Overshield in CoD keeping you in game after you've chewed a whole clip from an assault rifle)
In CoD there is more fear of dieing since you can die much quicker and easier(plus it's fast-paced)

100% with him

wC9UL.jpg

Yep. Halo has uber auto target haha :D + its a console based game! fuck that shit lol

Sorry but i disagree.. Halo requires actual skill, knwing your callouts etc..
On cod games its all just a game of noob tubing and explosives... < No skill..

But really it depends on who your playing with strategy can and probably will only get you kills, unless you manage to carry your team, your fucked... because the people on your team, if they are shit and you can't carry them, your just going to lose...

COD is for PS3, Halo is for xBox... done? You can't beat the PS3.

Skill Required

GoW1
CoD (ALL)
Halo (ALL)
GoW2

LMAO @ thinking halo requires more skill than cod...i dont even like either of them more than the other...i play

ok

Halo is more MLG Than COD

and MLG = pro

and cod can easily get hax with the dumb prestige lobbies
At bungie even if you try cloning yourself to boots xp you get banned

and for wii too :) and cod is better than Halo

Yea but CoD on Wii = Epic Fail!! = Worst Game ever!!!

I agree on some terms with sharp, n00b tubes are the cancer of CoD and they even made a specialized weapon for n00b tubing[Thumper].

But the Halo feel in Halo IS the cancer of Halo and that's something that Bungie had to change before they launched.

Halo is just getting too repetitive because of their lack of realism(I'm not talking too much about if shield or aliens or alien weapons, I'm talking about Ingame Physics)
Halo needs to end their faggotry and evolve into better physics and become a fast-paced FPS.

@Sharp
In halo you can win a whole match by your self with complete idiots in your team, but In CoD that's nearly impossible(I have seen/known 1 man killing machines in CoD, but in Halo you see them all the time.)

Last edited:
Back