• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, when i change my outfit in my god char it crashes

SlaughterXd

Reaction score
Hello otland, i have created an otx server and i have this bug, wich happens when i change my outfit in my char god and my tibia crashes.
Anyone knows how to solve it?

gods group flag value: <group id="5" name="god" flags="135291445242" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="200" outfit="302"/>
http://pastebin.com/raw/99Dhupuj
Weird. Like you say, there is no flag value in 1.x server's that govern outfits.

You will have to remove some of your custom outfits, until you find your clients limit of outfits that can be displayed at 1 time.
Or start using "/newtype outfit_id" chat command. Of course you won't be able to change your outfit colours this way though.

im not an expert but, could be a solution to create in outfits.xml a new type? and copy from male the same outfits and then change in my database the type of the god?
im just gettting started with this ot thing

Im assuming that the graphic display limit is true. Even if you find a way to change your GOD type as you trying to imagine, someday one of your players will reach the outfit limits, and will crash too. Do you REALLY need that huge ammount of outfits? Have you tried the outfit.xml file i posted? I did not remove outfits i just disabled some using the "<!-- -->" tag.

but a player if it unlocks all the outfits it would just enable the outfits of its gender, that means the half of all the outfits.
like you said, the client crashes with the god char, cause it can accsess all the out outfits, male and female.
if i create a new type, it just only have the male outfits for my god char.
what do you think?

You should try to unlock ALL the outfits, and then test with a normal character. Just to test your theory. We still dont know the limit of outfits. What if you unlock all outfits to a normal char and it crashes the server?

vesgo, i unlocked all the male outfits as you said, test to change outfit with a normal char and got an error, how would you solve this?

the crash when you try to change outfit as god
//nvm I am mistaking you for OP while yours avatars(non-avatars) are the same

Last edited:
it only crashes the client, but no, this error seems different than the god error.
when i open the tibia again, it appears a message of the error, do you want me to send it?

I dont know what to do with client crashlogs, but you have a crasher outfit, for sure. You should keep just the "oficial" tibia outfits, run and test, and then, add new ones, one by on, until you find the "crasher"

Back