• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help with items OTB

Launian

Tsuki~
Reaction score
Well, I was trying to change my server's map (The Forgotten Server Crying Damson 3.6) for the Edited Neova Map (by Neon), but well, I messed something up, and the console told me that items.otb couldn't be loaded. I tried changing the map to 8.54 and even 8.40, but none worked. then, I tried to use forgotten map, and it wouldn't work anyways.

Now, I don't know what the heck is wrong, since the Forgotten map I didn't edited it, just renamed it but kept it on the same folder.

Anyone has any idea as why this happen, and how I can use the Neova map on my server? Thanks to anyone who awnsers.

Last edited:
Bump. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, but it is kinda frustrating when I can't fix this even if I replace the console and the world folder.

Here's the message I get:

[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another (client) version of items.otb is required.

Is not just that I get that bug if I try to replace the map: even if I open the original map and try to edit anything, I get the same error msg.

Anyone has any idea why this is happening? I tried everything I could think of: replaced the items.otb on my data folder, the one on RME data folder, replaced the whole damn OT...

Ideas plx.

Back
Top Bottom