• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey Red Look This

jey maa

Reaction score
i caught one last Ultimatum and it is something impossible to do this manually and it try to put the gps and worms used to move and not have me trapped .. is obvious that the use magebot>> antipush
Who Cares after and enigmatic and I attacked the combo till I was leading when all target and was attacked me and used every sd on me all at once
is impossible to do it manually all at once
i die in one combo had full mana! 23k in one combo I was left at 0

or please tell if this is legal

take this into account please!

sorry for my english very bad xD

While I could have used magebot anti push and would admit to it if I did, I actually threw about 50 gold under me in a doorway and then fire bombed. I don't think this has anything to do with me using a bot.

Also, accusing us of combo botting is just pathetic, we'd never do such a thing.

~How to Group Battle~
Guide by: Jonas Bruh

1) Get a VoIP program.
2) Get a target
3) If target out heals regular pump out damage goto step 4a, if not continue to step 4!
4) Continue to pump down the target until the person dies.. and quickly switch to the next person.
4a) Say this in vent: "ALL STOP SD.. SD ON 3.. READY? 1 2 3"

Target usually dies if most of the people on the team aren't lagging.

Good luck!

Prettu sure I actualy have his death on cam somewhere haha where you see just our wands/melee hitting him then boom combo ;) Ventrilo FTW

Don't believe it? Red has even been in our vent before and has seen how we call targets.

Prettu sure I actualy have his death on cam somewhere haha where you see just our wands/melee hitting him then boom combo ;) Ventrilo FTW

Don't believe it? Red has even been in our vent before and has seen how we call targets.

I've got a recording of us durum a battle on vent.. Ppl wanted me to record so I did once, though it could be faked like anytime it was during a fight with I think answer's team. I'll upload when I'm back

Back