• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hitek.mine.nu Frag movie

sdhardhstrjj5j6

Reaction score
A movie made by me. Frags made by "Vi springer det". Don't complain it's my first movie :p

In my opinion play it with VLC player fullscreen is best :p

Contructive Critisism please.

Vi springer det Hitek frags.wmv

nice frags, but you put them in video poorly...

If you want to still use windows movie maker you should time your frags like this:

1. Scroll to the point in the movie where the persons hp disappears.
You can either use scroll on your mouse or click on the |> button.
Exactly on the pic when the persons hp dissappears make a cut in the clip

2. Listen to the music your using and find a place where you want the person to die. In the song you used (POD - Here comes the BOOM) that could be right when they say "BOOM".

3. Now you have to sync the "BOOM-part" and the "Frag-death"

Try to cut right on the soundclip where you think the BOOM is (first listen so you know kind of where it is).
Then you cut the video clip on the exact same place just clicking anywhere on the videoclip and press "cut".
Then you delete everything thats after the cut OR add a black picture (just temporary)

Now play your clip and if its wrong you ctrl+z everything you made back to before you cut the music. If its good you ctrl+z back to before you cut the video (the music is still cut) and cut the video so your "frag-cut" in the vidoe is right on the same place as the "boom-cut" in the music.

Back