• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

horned fox/demodras

mathel9328

Meat ball
Reaction score
is it true that you can get a "quest spoiler" for elfbot ng so you can see when these creatures/bosses spawn? cuse i have waited 1 week very day to horned fox spawn but every time i have failed the respawn and someone have alredy killed it and that's said:( ppls who uses bott to get outfit items..

what you think about this point?

nowadays, you kill example 5k minotaurs to get access to horned fox. then when you killed it you will have to kill 5k minos again
in rl tibia yeah, still randoms here in twitysoft :p i got 2 nose rings yesterday in twinforce x)

I think that all loot from monsters, respawn boss are scripts which works like a lottery. For example first day demondras is at 7 o'clock a.m and second 10 o'clock p.m . So any bot can't know abou what time the boss are respawn ;p

it's random spawn, it dosen't come an exactly time... and no, elfbot does not have that function too see that, but those ppl probally ment they botting their noob characters to get addon items...

it's random spawn, it dosen't come an exactly time... and no, elfbot does not have that function too see that, but those ppl probally ment they botting their noob characters to get addon items...

maybe but on icechaw, when i played there a guy(my friend) tolded me that he have an exact script who calculate when horned fox spawns so he can go there and loot it^^and asked how? and he said elfbot

Back