• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting Issues.

Hakkar

Reaction score
Hello guys i decided earlier this week to start my own New OTServer i am Useing TFS for tibia 8.54 everything works fine got it on xampp and it works fine. I have portforwarded 7171, 8000, 80 and after that i entered my IP Adress in the config.lua and runned it.

After entering my account and password that i have created earlier on 127.0.0.1, it loads up the character list than comes up to my character click login and than here's the problem (Connection Refused 10061) The typical error that says the server is offline but i don't really understand since it loads my character list ?

I don't have a very good experience in hosting OTs but im pretty good with other stuff maybe this is only a noob issue.

Help would'be very appreciated.

Yours,
Hakkar

Open port 7172.
8000 is not used by TFS and therefore shouldn't be opened.
80 should only be opened if you're going to host a website.

Open port 7172.
8000 is not used by TFS and therefore shouldn't be opened.
80 should only be opened if you're going to host a website.

Yes i saw that just looked further into the website and find an answer by you telling some guy to open the port 7172 lol.

Thank you very much next time i should use the search fonction... sorry about that im tired probably lol.

What about port 8080 should it be open ?

8080 is the alternative HTTP port. If your ISP is blocking port 80, you can host a website on port 8080 instead.

I did both of that:

Success: I can see your service on 94.210.13.203 on port (7171)
Your ISP is not blocking port 7171

and

Success: I can see your service on 94.210.13.203 on port (7172)
Your ISP is not blocking port 7172

and still I get this:

Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/mxnaamloosaj

Oh and: if I host 8.4 it's no problem at all.. I can just log in, but with 8.54 I get that.

Please help?!

my global IP is entered in config.lua, so I use that one, and others use it too. They can log in, I can log in till the account page.. I click on my [GOD] and I get the offline thing.

That's a common issue. In most cases you can't login using your global IP.
You're supposed to use 127.0.0.1

Back