• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I really need help fast, skills don't save.

christiandb

Reaction score
Hey,

my server got hacked today so I had to reset it. Now I fixed everything so players can login again but somehow the players don't save. You guys have any clue how to fix this?

If only skills doesnt save, then you must import triggers properly, if all players (level/mlvl) arent saved:
PHP:
UPDATE players SET save = 1;

Well, there was some old trick to import triggers, but dont really remember if this is correct.
Take out from your sql file, it is either forgottenserver.sql or schema.mysql, triggers. They start from DELIMETER | or | DELIMETER, something like this, youll find out. Make a new file and call it, lets say, triggers.sql. Now do the steps:

1) Take the triggers.sql to xampp directory/mysql/bin.
2) Run cmd, from "execute...".
3) Navigate to your xampp directory/mysql/bin. For example cd C:\Xampp\mysql\bin\
4) Now execute in cmd - "mysql -u xxx yyy -p < triggers.sql", without quotes of course. xxx is your username and yyy is your database name at phpmyadmin.
5) Now you will have to write your password again.

Copy your triggers.sql to C:\xampp\mysq\bin

Press start, run, write

Code:
cmd

in the window there, write:

Code:
cd C:\xampp\mysql\bin
Then

Code:
mysql -u root YOURDATABASENAME -p < triggers.sql
Then it asks for your password, enter your password and then it does everything for you.

Back