• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im back with new (and old) projects!

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Greets!

A long time ago, I created the servers "EldinWorld".
Because of real life, I haven't been active for a long time,
now im back, once again, to bring you my many ideas of open tibia servers!

I have also started a blog at my simple website:
www.eldinworld.webs.com

Its updated almost daily, im atleast trying to keep it that way.
At the website, you will be able to follow my work at all my projects,
you will get information and pictures aswell as be able of leaving comments.

I decided to make a small thread about this for they who wonder where Ive been or for they who might be intressted of seeing what I do and what I plan to do.

Right now I got two projects running and one planned that I have written about so far.
(Actualy got like 5 more in my head)

The two running ones is EldinWorld and RookWar.

EldinWorld is my main project aswell as my old project, I am updating it and refixing almost the entire world. Its a true RPG project and will take a long time.

RookWar is something I had in mind a long time, actualy made a small version on it when tibia 8.0 was new and I believe I was the first with the idea, now, some servers are existing with kinda the same idea but not with my style ofcourse. So Im giving it a shot, you will play at Rookgaard as your "world" and fight eachother at "lower" levels aswell as hunting main monsters ON the ROOK MAP. The idea is mainly to have lower level wars instead of all those extreme high lvl wars, this can ofcourse be changed if it turns out that no one would like to play it that way. Im planning to finish this and host it as soon as possible.

The third one can be seen on the website aswell as more information about my right now two running projects. The third one is about pure PvP and Wars.

Its nice to be back, I didn't realy know where I should post this so I did it here. :huh:
Thank you for reading!
Home - Eldin Projects

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

it will sucks man, if ure going to set everything as orginal tibia (getable weapons) then i can say just now that spears will be too overpowered.

I will ofcourse lower the runes and probaly remove the levels for Knight Weapons to 100%.
You can also buy some items in the shops for Knights so they stand a chance, but the best items will be looted.

Paladins are already to overpowered so I will probaly have to lower their dmg on spears and arrows,
spears will by the way probaly be harder to get and the oldschool arrows and bolts will be the main thing for paladins.
Knights must have a good chance to make damage on paladins and I believe that one of real tibias biggest misses was spears for paladins.
So in other words, you are totaly right. ;)

I would never start the OT or release anything before its 100% even between the vocations,
one with overpower would simply ruin it all.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back