• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im gonna host a server, What is your opinion about this?

Your opinion matters, what would you rather play on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pheenix

Mr.Plain Awesome
Reaction score
I was thinking of a big map with Evolutions, naxed, custom made zones and Realmap combined but i want to hear your opinion, would you play on one server with all the maps or would it be better if i created a Login Server and 3 Different worlds with all the maps?

Last edited:
I dont think combining all these maps will work out very well

Fact is, i have combined them already and made portals from evo quests to the rlmap quests etc.. im just not sure people would like it, thats why im asking.

Big isn't good at all for a small amount of players. Sounds like a horrible idea.

Who said it would be a small amount of players? I mean we cant predict that can we? If it draws attention i suppose there would be a larger playerbase and then a big map is good.

My intention is to create the playspace one desires on one or multiple worlds with one account.

Fact is, i have combined them already and made portals from evo quests to the rlmap quests etc.. im just not sure people would like it, thats why im asking.
I was more thinking about all the places on the RL-map you would never go to since its an evo-tp based map. Idk feels like its not necessary :)

Who said it would be a small amount of players? I mean we cant predict that can we? If it draws attention i suppose there would be a larger playerbase and then a big map is good.

My intention is to create the playspace one desires on one or multiple worlds with one account.

sure you can predict how many that will play, and if its a rl map with teleports i doubt it would be many

sure you can predict how many that will play, and if its a rl map with teleports i doubt it would be many

I like to get feedback and this kind of feedback is good. Your choice would be one gameserver per map then..

The question is if everyone agrees about this or if there is other opinions.

Well, if you somehow get 500 players from day 0 it might work, but I doubt you'll ever manage to reach any decent amount.

I'm actually doing this, minus the full rl map.. (no one actually uses all of it) I'v taken the most popular place's/cities, and then done certain actions. People can pick which city once they have done various thing's on the map they picked to start off at... You can go to each map, an each map offer's different thing's.... long story short, I'v spent at least a year thinking on this idea.. :)

Back