• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Importing and moving maps.

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Hi, I will try to explain it as best as possible, my friend dedicated 3 hour's to mapping a piece for my server, and it has 3 floors 7, 8, and 9 now say after I import it is there anyway I can move all 3 floor's when I want to drag it?

New at RME any help would be much appreciated :peace:

P.S. How do I also copy something that is in my console? like my errors and such I have tried right clicking it, and it doesn't have no edit bug or anything.

Last edited:
Well About The Mapping part i dont that there is a part that you can copy all the floors ,

So Open The Map In RME .. Press SELECT on you keyboard and mark the floor 1 with your mouse and go (edit-copy)
and paste that floor into your original map ! =)

If You Need More Help PM Me
Rep ++
//Zarby

For future reference

You can also position the map by going to the main menu and selecting File->Import->Import Map

A window will popup, under the browse button there is 2 boxes X offset & Y offset these 2 boxes will allow you to import the map to a specific location within your current map.

The X offset & Y offset are the X & Y coordinates of where your import map will be positioned in your current map.

Hope this helps for future imports :)

Back