• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Inferno-OT is in need of SERIOUS game masters

Luciano

Reaction score
Inferno-ot is needing SERIOUS game masters. I would love a good gamemaster that can advertise the server ALOT. Also enforce rules. The position of GM SHOULD NOT BE ABUSED, like: going trought quests and giving items, etcs.
Needed atm:
Green = Avaible
Red = Already taken position.
0/2 GMS (GM/GM)

RL MAP

Thanks,
The Inferno-ot Owner.

Post yours applications.
Whow to write your application (example):

Your name and where you come from.
You don't need to give out too much information here, the country you come from and your first RL name is enough.
But if you feel like it you could describe yourself short and concise.

How do you work with other people?
This is a important point as most team consist of multiple people, so being able to work with people is important.

Which languages to you speak?
If your able to speak English then thats a BIG plus, you don't need to speak it fluently, making your self understood and being able to understand is enough in my book.
If you know more languages don't leave them out, tell them that you can speak multiple languages if thats the case, thats always a plus.

Skills?
What are your strong sides?
This is one important point aswell, here you tell them what you can do (scripting, mapping etc..)
Ok, this is the important part, if your a mapper, scripter or whatever include some examples of your works!
A lot of applications lack this which I think is very bad, if your a mapper include some images, if your a scripter post some scripts!
It's OK to link to threads aswell which contain some examples of what you can do.
Your not obligated to just tell them about your Open-Tibia skills, if your a fast learner and dedicated with whatever you work with tell them that aswell!

Experience
Have you worked on any server before?
In my opinion this doesn't really matter that much, but I guess it's a plus if you've worked on a big and good server.
Just don't lie here, if your searching for a serious project to join the project leaders might check you up.

And:
If gm ever go to a quest, and do it, is demoted. If he make for a "friend", i mean /c, its deletion for the GM + his friend;
OBS: RL MAP

# Your name and where you come from.
My Name is AnTe and i come from sweden and Im 15 Years old

# How do you work with other people?
Im working good if the other ppls works good, I dont want to be the only one working!

# Which languages to you speak?
Im Speaking Swedish English and some spanish

# Skills?
My strong side is mapping but i know some Simple scripting Web fixing and things,
Here are some examples of my latest mapping.
Imageshack - screen3h.jpg
Imageshack - 5screen.jpg
Imageshack - 4screen.jpg
Imageshack - 2screen.jpg
Imageshack - 1screen.jpg

# Experience
I have been makeing servers since 7.5, I got a pretty good experience and i know what the Players Want!
I have never been on anything big just my own servers like felorthin and some more,

So if you want me in a team just pm me!
Regards
Gizzoy

Name Diego
Age 18
Country Chile
Skills Mapper, great touch whit players, professional.
Team? Yes I have worked whit 3ppl more and was very good team, we work for like 3 months.
Languages English, Spanish, some Portuguese.

Give me a pm if I get selected:thumbup:

GM

Name John
Age 16
Country United States
Skills Mapper, A little bit of a scripter/Recruiter.
Experience: Yes I do have experience, I have ran my own server before, and have been GM and CM on various different servers.
Languages English, Spanish, some Portuguese.
Effort: I place a lot of effort on the people that I work for, I'm a down to earth person and doesn't mind being corrected every once in awghile if I make a mistake. :p

So? I got one guy with 1 post.. he had a good aplication. Them... he baned everyone on when i was off and did shit. So... i dont want a new OTLANDER ... idk just because... + points = + time on otserver so... alsoo, i just discovered otland few months ago :D
ANd lol, im the owner of the ot. I can set up what i want:D Gizzoy, stfu

This is exactly why this community is grossly disgusting, the fact that a number of posts determines whether or not you are trust worthy is absolutely appalling, I honestly hope your server fails and you quit playing tibia. Please leave.

I second this

.... Well, one guy with 11 posts come and say "I can be gm" and them copy one aplication and send me..... Should i trusth it????
Even if my server fails, i had one.

.... Well, one guy with 11 posts come and say "I can be gm" and them copy one aplication and send me..... Should i trusth it????
Even if my server fails, i had one.

What are you saying? That your proud of having a failed server? To be honest, that's not too hard. I could put up a server right now and of course it would fail but atleast I had one.

Hello, I saw what you said a few posts ago.
That you don't need 'new otland member'
So I need to say at first my account was created by
- About 2 years ago!

I don't use forum for posting, becouse I have access for *better* forums. There is many popular in my country like TNET* and others.

So start again.

My name is Kuba, known as Xevis.
I'm from Poland, where I live.
I'm 17 years old.
Ok that's was about me, now about tibia and experience in OTS.

Starting
I started my adventure with tibia and OTS when Tibia 7.1 was popular.
My first OTS based on Tibia 7.1 I renember name of the server that was "Survival". My computer could place only about 20 players, but always something. We was kids, but we're having fun.

2007 I was mapping for TibiaPoland OTS.
I was vice-author of Mirrodin Server(Working as GM, Mapper and promotor)
2008/9 - That years was really good for me.

I have joined to really big project named Vitae where were working best polish staff. I was mapper there.

Then

I have realised two big projects named FlaconiaOT and LoriaOT with my friend Slawo(He is registered on Otland as donator)

LoriaOT.net and Flaconia.pl were very popular, we have about 300 players on each.

Before i joined Vitae Project, I have win some mapping contest, and my mapping skill is at high level.

Important:
/ Its not my all works, i dont renember a half.
I can add "Azi" is my friend from real life, and i was working with him too(couple of times).

Other thingz:

I can speak 3 languages:
- Polish
- English
- Dutch(some words, and simple phrases)

I have big experience in Mapping, and being Gamemaster.
I know HTML language.

I don't know what i can else say.
Just try me, test me.
Im open to your proposition.
Just don't cross out me, becouse of small amount of post here.

your Xevis

Back