• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

InsanityOT | New Version | COMING SOON

Everyone is eagerly awating the beta to be released.. Come on now just DO IT
Its not ready yet :) Still some things left I have to do before I can think about doing the beta

Been working on a new boss spawn
5DsaY1s.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Soul Imprinting keys now show the monster that it can capture and the breakchance of the key.
All keys has a chance of failing, the more difficult the monster is to capture the bigger chance there is to break the key. Its not supposed to be easy :)
mH8wJkO.png

Some map progress :)
mMkJtrL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed-beta will have its own thread in 8 more days. Cause apparently 2 weeks is too much ;)

Last edited:
And there goes my help as well :(. I'll just post it here. Instead of actually having to give everyone out account details, you could just make a new group (dunno exactly how it works in tfs 0.4, but I guess privileges works in that type of manner). Then just add the flag "CanAlwaysLogin" and you can just left the server in game_state_closed, and allow everyone to create their own accounts & characters.

Or simply remove the whole code that kicks the player during game_state_closed in protocolgame.cpp & game.cpp (comment-block it or something) OR just edit it appropriately to fit your needs. If you need help with that, then just send me a msg on skype, I believe you got me there. :)

Back