• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Just getting back after 12 years and need some help

Jknot

Reaction score
Hi guys been out of the loop for a while now i had a custom ot i was working on and now seem to be lost in it all again lol last i had it was to 9.10 i was wondering how hard it would be to upgrade it to 10.0 and what all i would need to do as i said im really rusty but things are coming back as i look into the files i logged in to it and have it up and running with in game account manager and i am so thrown back by the nostalgia of the world i made hoping to get this up and running on a newer client and get back to working on the map and scripts any help or links would be much appreciated

Upgrading it to 10.x means you'll have to use latest TFS 1.3, So you'll have to change all your old function names to newer ones for 1.3
How hard is it will depend on what TFS version does your 9.10 server use
About the map, I don't have so much experience with mapping but I guess it will be as simple as changing the version in properties to the client you want and I believe every wall/ground and other sprites existed in 9.10 will exist in 10.x so you won't need to change anything.

You'll find few tutorials in Tutorials board explaining how to compile/start server with TFS 1.3 from scratch.
And these are the links for latest TFS and RME

Last edited:
Back