• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kingdom of Nyx Teaser II 7.4

Summit

Reaction score
Welcome to the second teaser of Kingdom of Nyx. In this teaser we will be showing off some more advanced hunting grounds aswell as explaining the game-play in a more detailed manner.

Information
  • Experience Rate: 8 - 20 (30x), 21 - 30 (20x), 31 - 40 (15x), 41+ (10x)
  • Loot: To achieve a better loot rate, instead of having a set rate, each monster has been individually changed.
  • Vocations: In Nyx there is a great balance for the vocations, we have slightly increased attack speed and damage where necessary and found a nice balance.
  • Monsters: We have done a complete overhaul on the monsters, making them as close to real-tibia as possible, creating and fixing spells, insuring that the damages are correct, aswell as correcting melee. Despite not knowing, most servers monsters are terribly incorrect and in order to create the best experience we've fixed that.
  • Quests: In Nyx you will find a wide range of quests, form simple chests to intricate challenging quests like PoI.
  • Runes: A very important part of the server, we want to make Nyx fun but still have challange. In the server it will be strongly encouraged and most beneficial to make or buy runes from players. We don't want players spending ages making runes! Our goal is to still create a value on things, to let you gauge runes, a backpack of sd's will take 10 -15 minutes to make. This is a perfect balance to allow freedom hunting but still economic value in mind.
  • Economy: This is so important to a server and many don't have it, in Nyx it has been set up to allow an economy, while the experience rate is 10x, we still believe the runes : cost : loot-rate ratio will allow players to buy their equips from there fellow players. Money will have value, one of the most important things! Don't get the wrong idea, it is not impossible to loot things and it is still very possible to loot your own equips. But, there are also some items that are truly rare, some of which only a couple will exist on the server dropped from bosses and difficult quests.
  • Bosses &Raids: In Nyx you will run across boss spawns, in which a single, more powerful monster is spawned. These bosses do not drop insanely good items all the time, they do drop good items, but they are very rare, and are intended to be that way. We will also have raid-bosses and raids, for example: orshabaal in real tibia, it will actually be a rare raid, not happening daily; this allows items to remain rare but still be obtainable.
  • Hunting: Do you miss the times where hunting in a team was still profitable and fun? Well, we have recreated that, there are some monsters that are just not meant to be soloed excluding extremely high levels. At level 100, don't expect to be able to solo demons for exp, sure its doable but risky in both death and profit. You need to bring along a few other people, yes, you actually need blockers, healers, and shooters doing they're own part in things. Looting an MPA would actually be a big deal, not just something that everybody will be expected to loot at some point.
  • Custom Monsters: While exploring in Nyx you will run across a wide variety of custom monsters ranging in difficulty, many of these are there to still allow a great time for high levels. These monsters are balanced and proportional to normal monsters.
  • PvP: Ah, yes, 7.4 is probably the BEST time for pvp. Sick of pvp taking literally no skill because of hotkeys and bots? Well, thats not possible in Nyx, so be ready to enjoy some pure, unrefined Tibia PvP.

We want to create an experience in the Kingdom of Nyx that has value but you can still level and enjoy the game without spending every minute of your time playing. Yet things still have value and give a sense of accomplishment instead of the typical "buy sds, go hunt, have 500cc in the house"! We believe that many players would love to see a server like this and we would love to see you in Nyx! Now enjoy some screenshots.

Hmm, an interesting scene, I wonder what could be in the cellar.
33pcacl.png

Stumbling upon what seems to be a church of a religious community, hostile creatures attack.

2iktx6c.png

A closer look reveals the beautiful architecture of the church..

ioja0n.png

One of the many bosses in the Kingdom of Nyx.

6rk095.png

Ah! The mighty dragon, prepare yourself adventures.
24pm5wl.png

The king of dragons so to speak, those willing to take on a dragon lord are brave indeed.
s0zk7c.png

After venturing deep into the cyclops base, these adventures stumble upon ferocious beasts.
xlbdco.png

We hope you enjoyed the teaser!

Sincerely,
Darkheart, Summit

I really like the cave mapping! I won't play though, since I really hate the old grass ;<

i had some issues with the sprites at first too. once i started workthing with them though they have grown on me.

@anyone with a sence of dislike towards the sprites. i suggest you atleast give the server a try. after a little bit you get used to them, plus while your playing you tend to ignore alot of the graphics (or alteast i do, im more consentrated on my hp mp and the monsters)

thanks for all the positive feedback guys. your getting my worked up about this server :D !!!

Back