• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kiwi is in need of your ideas!

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
Heard of Kiwi Server, played Kiwi Server, never heard of it? We need all your ideas! The server is having downtime due to unforeseen circumstances, now to reconsider what we want Kiwi Server to evolve into!
We want as much help from the community as possible to make Kiwi Server the best server out there. I have not started up a campaign in a long time, so nows your chance to shine in the community and help Kiwi Server become a greater server!

Please post sensible ideas.

First of all you could tell us about the kiwi server. Afterwards we can help you.

First of all you could tell us about the kiwi server. Afterwards we can help you.

It's quite well known so I didn't think I had to, but it's a fun server that has been up for about a year with a 40 mb map, there's many different islands, quests, so many custom spells and monsters... When it was online we were having an average of 150 online. I'm thinking of making a new kiwi server, but need some development ideas etc, what makes a good ots! :)

I have never heard of this kiwi ot... But I haven't been that active around ots either so ;p

Back