• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights Are Worthless

Panda

Reaction score
Okay, so here's the deal. Knights are severely (and I do mean severely) underpowered. The balance of power on the knight's side is longevity. While they can't do the damage or range of any other class, they are supposed to be able to last much longer. Indeed, they have health, and decent damaging potential. Aside from that, they are completely worthless.

Today a war broke out over Loma Linda's stealing spawns (blatantly) and getting killed after about an hour of it. I myself died several times, as well as several others, and you know what? I don't care that I died. Whatever, it happens. What I DO care about is that I was completely worthless in combat. That's right, UHs don't heal for crap, my health was drained almost instantly, and I was killed by someone 30 levels under me. That's a problem.

I'm done with this server and this game, in my experience this problem may in fact be resolved (probably not for quite some time), but when it is it will either be not enough or too much.

This is my official resignation. Good luck to the rest of you, and best wishes~

We're updating the wound cleansing spell, Panda. Please come back! :(

Also Uhs. For those pallies who think Ethereal Spear sux, I made a new script that rox for it.

@Edit

I also fixed the Uh now.

=)

Last edited:
The potions still weren't added after the bad experiences last time? Sad.

Yeah, i made a new character cus of the knight...
Knight was totally underpowered.
So i made a sorcerer see if its going better now...

At first knights will be underpowered because they won-t be handing the best weapons, I guess it takes some time untill the weapons are looted. I haven-t tested how hard they hit.

Jester. Knights are fine now. They used to be shit on a stick because uh healed 50~ hp and none of the potions worked. But all the potions work now. So knights are fine.

I have a pally and he sux he hits baad ,
then i said " Lemme try a knight :p " so i made one hes low lvl he hits hard!
i think knights are great.

Back