• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knights Under Powered

Sandflea

Fear the Reaper
Reaction score
Seems that us as knights are under powered

13:40 You see a physical ring that has 1 charge left.
It weighs 0.80 oz.
It reduces damage taken from knights by 35%. It also raises your maximum vitality.

now rly 35% i mean we already have to run in face first with out distance stuff but when they have these all we are rly useful for is takeing damage. seeing how they out heal our hits 90% of the time. Maybe incress kngihts base damage a lil or lower the ring to like 25% or something?

Ehm.. They are ment to not be powerhitters? I acually would like to see the healingpart increasing, an paladin with curagerune heals more then a knight with curage rune..

But to the point, Not underpowered, it is balanced.

knights have always been a blocker... not a killer...

learn tibia a bit, ok?

it was a big mistake from CipSoft to make knights be able to kill, instead of heal... to bad the OT community started to use that crap to <.<

knights have always been a blocker... not a killer...

learn tibia a bit, ok?

it was a big mistake from CipSoft to make knights be able to kill, instead of heal... to bad the OT community started to use that crap to <.<
Ye I guess, knights are a bit underpowered on real Tibia atm though due to extremely high pot cost + we get super bad exp unless we're willing to waste a ton(level 150~ knight hunts about same exp/hr as 70~ mage). Here all that needs done is make knights a tank by changing the way pots work here.

You are fuccking kidding me right?? They hit as fuck... Not my problem if you donthave full donor set they can actually hit like 3k and heal 6k -.- thats unfair dipshit....
And say thanks to red cause before the physcal ring ws a about 45% porcent of the physcal damage..

Ye I guess, knights are a bit underpowered on real Tibia atm though due to extremely high pot cost + we get super bad exp unless we're willing to waste a ton(level 150~ knight hunts about same exp/hr as 70~ mage). Here all that needs done is make knights a tank by changing the way pots work here.

Nah, level 150+ knights get way more exp then a 70 mage, even equal or a bit more exp then a lvl 150 mage solo'ing. Just it's only possible on nightmare and DLs which are most of the time taken. Paladin owns at exping in real tibia.

Nah, level 150+ knights get way more exp then a 70 mage, even equal or a bit more exp then a lvl 150 mage solo'ing. Just it's only possible on nightmare and DLs which are most of the time taken. Paladin owns at exping in real tibia.

Meh I exaggerate a bit but still, low mages are so OP in exp gaining. :p

in my oppinion knights aren't overpowerd.
I fought a lvl 707 knight with 3 mates and he outhealed us and i couldnt heal him out i needed pots so lower the dmg and with new healing its all fine in my oppinion.

Back
Top Bottom