• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lack of Gamemasters?

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
I check sometimes but I never see Gamemasters online. I wanted to report 2x levels 100 that are boting always, and there is no way.
Please recruit a few gamemaster on Thunderfall to keep order!

Either this, or put on pvp enforced without skull system?

I think it would be best for pvp enfo, not just because I like it, but because that way we can just take matters into our own hands!

Either this, or put on pvp enforced without skull system?

I think it would be best for pvp enfo, not just because I like it, but because that way we can just take matters into our own hands!
I don't think its a good solution. All damn kids are getting level 60 and killing everyone beside depot. Eventough, if skulls are removed, will be even worse.

How many more servers they gonna run? They can't even fix Icechaw or Softcores, What is the point of running another one. They don't even have enought staff in there team.

I don't think its a good solution. All damn kids are getting level 60 and killing everyone beside depot. Eventough, if skulls are removed, will be even worse.

It would be a good solution.. High lvls would own the server and it would be their responsibility to take care of stuff like that.

Sure, they can choose not to. Which would result in an empty server for them. I doubt thats what they want, get my point?

IF those lv 60s die once or twice they will stop soon lol..

Back