• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets Play Unreal 2D OTS [TIBIA WITH MUSIC], First, Second and Third Open RPG Test Server and Later

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
|The newspaper about Unreal 2D OTS|
|Reality and Unreality - good change in new RPG|

|Tibia with Music and Sound Effects in client|

Warning! The disscussion of this RPG OTS will apear even it server runs. There is other thread to show only changes the last Beta works for this project.

Hello Otland'ers If you searching good RPG OT, I want to show you and show you what has improved on mine Unreal 2D MMORPG, after 2,5 year unactive, I want to return to times where U2D was only idea for good RPG.

So lets to see what this project has changed:

The last updates:

The earlier updates:

The first open Alpha test was: 01-02.2014
The first open Beta tests was: 11.2015
The Second Non-Tests Global Test Server is running now and start: 14.03.2016

Unreal 2D OTS Beta Global
Start Up! From 2,5year unactive.

Time to recover the old engine!
We are Starting at 1-14 March 2016 year.

WWW: http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/
DOWNLOAD CLIENT: http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=download
OUR SERVER FAQ: http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=howto

Last Unreal 2D Update has been added on 2013.08.31, from this time we don't work anymore at this version. We recover project and continue this Tibia MOD from 2015.08.31-2016.02.11. In this time Unreal 2D has been online for First Open beta Test Login Server. From this time big part of textures and whole layout game has been changed. I said I end this project alone, yes it's true - from this time I work alone and end beta version without my old team. All anoying graphics has been deleted and changed. Over this time I updated some parts of game/Tibia MOD a lot of, and wait for other later versions of Unreal 2D. This isn't finaly version of Unreal 2D OTS. I am working on Laxity Server Build 1481~ or even later, but at this time I present for you dear Tibia player, version beta Build 1334~. A lot of change - MAP, SCRIPTS, SYSTEMS, and QUESTS, test IT! NOW! It isn't hurt -> download our opensource Unreal 2D Client with autologging and autoinstaller.

WARNING! If the server Game has Starting you should use Account Manager InGame: 1/1
or Create The New Account on our site: http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=createaccount
YOU DONT NEED ANY IP CHANGER!
WE ARE GIVING FREE SMS POINTS FOR TOP5, TOP FRAGGERS, TOP SKILLS, Magic Range, etc.
WE ARE GIVING FREE SMS POINTS for LIKE! OUR FANPAGE:
https://web.facebook.com/unreal2d/?ref=ts&fref=ts

WE ALSO PRESENT NEWEST TRAILER:
[video=youtube;_ohdfwmcKis]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ohdfwmcKis[/video]

ENJOY OUR SERVER INFO AND SPECS!
16atuv5.png

2j0igl4.png

296hpu1.png

f0p1th.png

a23go2.png

All Credits for this Server has UnixStyle297 as known as (C) 2014-2016 PDX Server Inc.
All Graphics, even this made by UnixStyle297 is opensource. You are downloading fresh, raw client with AutoInstaller and AutoLogger from Viruses FREE!

~UnixStyle297~ has restricted rights only for him server as known as: Laxity Server Build 1334 Beta Version for included support time, then you may download this engine for FREE.
The support Time of first beta 1334 release has been expired at: 31.12.2017y.

The PDX Server restrict only work and updates like as: textures, graphics, used & created scripts and map.

If you have any question write me on gg: 38431013.

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/

Hosted Server info: (v. 1284 rev. 2nd3 & Laxity Server Build 1334-1369)
- Processor Machine: Core 2 Quad 2,4ghz x4 [8mb cache]
- 8gb DDR2 800 MHZ
- Gainward GTX 260

- 2x HDD 320 and 250
- Fast Downlink/Uplink 100mbps

Sorry but the colors used for the site and screen shots are just terrible... colors should compliment each other, using the right colors can be a major deciding factor whether people play the game or not.

Some of the graphics dont suit/compliment each other. The sound effects are really bad :/ Why is there snow on the website?

Its not my cup of tea, sorry.

But i wish you the best of luck.

Some of the graphics dont suit/compliment each other. The sound effects are really bad :/ Why is there snow on the website?

Its not my cup of tea, sorry.

But i wish you the best of luck.

I want change all these bad graphics for new other. Some time is comming until all these graphics are done for first release global v. 1.0, Some non-isometric graphics are repaired and I show effects soon. btw. thx

f5, Site is online, all may create free premmium account, no noob vip system, its full rpg, start first release for 15 days!

f5, we are starting first release for 2 weeks. Let's to create your free premium acc. The advertisement will apear week before start.

gimmicks don't make a successful ot, and yours seems to be only gimmicks

gimmick is made something other, something which haters is gonna hate. 30 players at start it's big success for poland otservlist, and for now 20~ online per day. You think Demetri World or Ascalon Online have 100 people on start? It's 8x exp and own client too. And it seems first version demo on our server RPG.

And for you I have a little msg: I supose you are second or first NLO Administrator on this English forum - the best tibia.net.pl hating team. I don't understand you try to tell me its noob fu***ng realy retarded ots, and I have more players than Demetri or Ascalon online per day. Good idea to hate. You don't appreciate my work, OK! But other players play on mine OT, and they don't destroy my project since 2 years ago for today.

And for jealous haters from NLO and other forum haters I have some evidences:
331jdbl.png

http://torg.pl/forumdisplay.php?155-Tematy-serwer%F3w

My OTS is worst OT while NLO Team have ever seen, but not for people. Regards.

lol what the hell is NLO

NLO = Naruto Legend Online, NWO = Naruto World, Bleach or other 90* izometric big shit on polish forums which threats have a large number of haters and admin ots team of course too, It seems you are/was in there teams, if not, I must use the big google, because I give false information the first time for U2D project, and I begin be blind.

but really though, sound in tibia (unless it's just ambient sound) seems super pointless, and it'd probably cause a good bit of lag if it's effect sounds, especially if they play for each tile that has an effect on it (ues would probably crash a client if so). Also, the custom monster sprites are wayyyyy out of place and don't even kinda fit the style of tibia. The custom object sprites (walls and such) have really bad contrast and shading too, and all of the walls have outlines on them, even though it's a continuous wall. Also, adding "2D" in the name is a tad bit silly because literally every server is 2D.

but really though, sound in tibia (unless it's just ambient sound) seems super pointless, and it'd probably cause a good bit of lag if it's effect sounds, especially if they play for each tile that has an effect on it (ues would probably crash a client if so). Also, the custom monster sprites are wayyyyy out of place and don't even kinda fit the style of tibia. The custom object sprites (walls and such) have really bad contrast and shading too, and all of the walls have outlines on them, even though it's a continuous wall. Also, adding "2D" in the name is a tad bit silly because literally every server is 2D.

I understand this, each player has own decision why play in unreal 2d or why play in evo 999x. This is RPG not 999x for fun. Each RPG sever won't be like as Hexana, because in own client (and each update or upgrade) number of players are 75% countdown, because it's own client and own ots.

Months go and months this server will be in first on bottom position in site otservlist.

But I will be work on this project until going down all noob gm for sms 999x evo and promote this RPG like as APO. 50- polish players is the big success on custom client. I must write to Otservlist, and buy banner or countdown for final version, but don't stop after fail.

Hello otlanders! Unreal 2D developed new version of client. It's realy new update and early idea to good change in this ot. This rpg always runs in maintain mode yet. I want to improve and show all changes of U2d Client before final version. This ot has open beta global very long tests and server is still upgrading. Enjoy it!

/PDX

And download autoinstaller for this client:

http://unreal2dserver.no-ip.org/?subtopic=download

A small part of time has gone, when OTS was started. We have more experience in MMORPG servers and still adding new maps, and adding details to just existing maps. Client 1172 version (unofficial client alpha test) weight 190mb in autoinstaller. In other matter version 1357 (present version) weight 265mb in autoinstaller. A lot of maintain works has done this server more atractive and modern. A lot of changes has been improved in this version. In version global beta we will still come to this year's hollidays.

/PDX

By the way, We will open the new server game evo 999x in this month, the point of this action is advertisement server Unreal 2D World.

F5, We are waiting for your's change ideas, and what I can change is equal to quantity votes. If you want to improve U2D, send me post or prv to get fast reply and you too can change the world, the worldof U2D. Thanks.

Back