• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Libera Server is searching scritper and trackers!

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
letter_martel_H.gif
ello all, I would gladly like to introduce Libera Server. Libera Server had reached a server record on 200 players, just to let you know it's not a random server! Now we need some help.

Libera Server is a real tibia map with a low based rates. We are currently strive to reach almost perfect real tibia map. QuaS~ and myself are the only team members as it's now but hopefully will expand! QuaS~ is doing most of the scripts and have done very advanced once such as full pits of inferno, full inquestion, full rookguard quest's with mission. He is currently working on making a perfect elemental spheres quest and many more.
Myself, I'm doing all the general stuff such as tracking, maping, doing some basic lua and hosting. Now we are searching for two more members, one that can track most of the real tibia places that are needed and the second one that can make both advanced and basic lua!

Why do we need a second scripter?
We are trying to to expand our team with two new members for our upcoming real tibia server which will be based of low rates. We wil allways be active and updating it alot with new stuff's. But the thing that is our aim, is to have a balanced vocations and a fully map with quests.

Scripter: Should have ability of doing both advanced scripts and basic scripts. Please show some examples before making a application. Scritpers has to be-> VERY ACTIVE
Tracker: Should be able to spend time to track some places that are missing. To trust you, we have to get confirmation that you own the account you're going to track with! Has to be-> VERY ACTIVE

Both positions will be rewarded as game masters and could also earn some money from the donations. Donations won't give advantages to anyone!
As you can see I haven't made a form, so you can write whatever you want that you think will make me apply you!
If you got information, please contact me under private messages!

bump this shit! :p, no-one intressed in joining? We are looking forward to be the best real tibia map out there!
note: Most of the things is already done on the server, we just need to improve our map with people that can track or script some quests.

Last edited:
but if i remember right dident u have a bug in rook so u cude make items and shit, If that i and a friends has like best eq on serv hahahhaha

but if i remember right dident u have a bug in rook so u cude make items and shit, If that i and a friends has like best eq on serv hahahhaha

ok? I didn't ever had rook before on my servers, you're high?????? tard :huh:

to clear things out; server is now on a reset, we just need to finish some scripts to get it started also some map parts, if there is anyone intresed please leave a message.

@up done, to let you all know: QuaS has done plenty of scripts such as real tibia poi, real inquestion with all npcs, real blue legs quest etc. Server just need some trackers and maybe a scripter (not really needed)

Back