• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Look this bot team

at least my name is not there :)...but yeah,i guess its pretty obvious. But i really doubt its illegal to make a pk team to kill player i mean,everyone does that? Only thing illegal in there is afk mling and such,using combo and,thats mostly it. But i really doubt they will ever get ban for some screenshot when it can be taken on another ot with the same name.But yeah,good job posting this so people knows what to expect when seeing them.

talaturen already banned Spennis'One and Spennis'Two when i was online at sunday morning before SS
some more but they got "Final Warning"

Alexandra = Scared :eek:
Whatcha doin on ng-forum anyway? Don't you remember that your paralyzescript killed you several times already?

Whatcha doin on ng-forum anyway? Don't you remember that your paralyzescript killed you several times already?

I didn't look there my friend gave me this link. So shut up. And I don't have paralyze script. You can't even paralyze people with your n00bie skills.

Your kidding me? i ued you on yalahar cuz your paralyze did utani hur instead of Exura gran hihi.

PK LIST Priority
1. Richux (lvl 196 ED) HP: ~1125 Mana: ~5675 = Can take total: 6800 damage, in one combo. would mean about 22 mages at once, we wont be able to get him in one combo, but like 2-3.

Haha! Keep dreaming, you will never get me! :D

ohh :D remember when u was "coming" kill me ;D sry but mushrooms are end now ;D 0 l00ts ;D!

i send this page ;]

so what if i chill on ng forums o.o

Back