• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a job , i recommend gm xD

needmappermsgme

Reaction score
Name: David

I want to be a Gamemaster on your ots. If you are interested write to priv, then we'll talk on msn

Contact: msn : [email protected] / if you interested please first priv

Hours Available: 7 - 9 hours at a day.

Language: / English / Polish / and using small aid speaks in any language.

How you work with other people: I'm in this for several years already, I'm honest I find the problem here everyone output .I am quite helpful, and 100% get help from me I do so the server will be as good as possible, you will not regret this.
Your abilities affiliated with open tibia: I play for 5 years, so I know a lot of .

Experience you may have as a previous staff member: I had her ots, already working with other groups, which ots number of players was up to 300 + -, I have worked well after some maps and scripts .

Other: I have had experience in almost five years and has really good skills, the players certainly did not fail, I'll be almost at their every beck and call, of course, stupidity xD , but to every problem.

Thanks,David ,I recommend : D

Last edited:
Back