• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for GM work

tosuxo

Reaction score
Well a little about myself. My name's Gavin, I'm 23 and I'm an alcoho... errrr. I'm from England (so naturally my English is... ok...) and the reason I want to be a GM is that I have too much time on my hands.

I'm currently a scripter in two projects (as well as my own, see my title) and I have around 5 or so years of OT Server experience, back from the good old days where it was the oooooold old client (before you actually animatedly moved) and you had to create each tile yourself, and it didn't even save lol.

My experience as a GM spans far back, when I used to host servers where spawning monsters was very very buggy, and you had to manually make every account. I can't really say much more than that about my experience because most of my experience comes from my own servers.

My Tibia experience goes back to 2002, old old client, when only two servers (I think Premia came shortly after i made my account) were around, I made my character Tosuxo on Nova, where soon after getting to Mainland/Thais I joined Legion of Traders (anyone remember that guild? xD, wasn't Liciuos or something the leader?) so I know a fair bit about the game. My level really doesn't show my experience, I've been more into the roleplaying and just hanging around doing nothing much part of the game.

Anyway, what I can offer you:
Impartial GMing - I won't take sides in arguments. If something needs sorting I'll deal with it.
Friendly help - nothing's worse than being talked down to by a GM...
Lua scripting help - I have quite a bit of experience in Lua scripting so I hope I can be useful if you get stuck with any coding.

What I ask in return:
Nothing! Just to let me do my job and enjoy the side of tibia i've always prefered (helping people).

What I promise:
Never to cheat or help cheaters. No frae itens I'm afraid!

Languages I can speak:
English and some: French, German, Spanish.

If you'd like to contact me please PM me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can :)

Thank you for reading my thread and I hope to hear from some of you soon :)

self-bumpage
i have quite a bit of work on, but i still have time to keep a tibia window open on my other screen and help while i do film editing work :)

Back