• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for people

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
Im looking for a few people to join Celesta with @Merkz and myself.

Currently I am a 275 ED, Merkz is a 170 EK

We're looking for people to join us to make a guild to make quest services, do boss hunts etc.

Celesta is optional pvp and I won't be botting my ED at all.

Why optional pvp?
I am so bored with open pvp. I want to enjoy the hunting side, team hunt side to Tibia now. I've had teams in open pvp, open tibia servers etc. I've enjoyed that part of Tibia, now I want to enjoy the pve side (which I've always used bot for).

My character transfers to Celesta on 16th June. I have a 200 EK there ready to play if anyone wants to start!

I have multiple level 50-155 EKs for sale aswell as kks if anyone wants to buy them. I will be selling these for cheap as I want more people to join us!

(Although we'd prefer MS / EDs at the moment and maybe one or two more EKs!)

PM Me here if you are starting - I'll be making a Ventrilo server really soon.

Hahahaha these are the best posts I've seen in a long time

I am willing to block for people who show dedication

I will block on my 200EK and heal on my 275 ED

So being low level really doesn't matter if you're willing to stay. This is a long term thing, I won't be leaving celesta any time soon. I've been there over a year already

MS right now, since we need a shooter for bosses

Please, notice the "right now" part. You'll be able to hunt bosses with them once you reach 100-150 minimum! Play whatever the fuck you want really, because unless you level like a spacerocket there is no point in playing sorcerer because he says so lol.

Get some screenies in here btw, =D!

Please, notice the "right now" part. You'll be able to hunt bosses with them once you reach 100-150 minimum! Play whatever the fuck you want really, because unless you level like a spacerocket there is no point in playing sorcerer because he says so lol.

Get some screenies in here btw, =D!
Right now means we don't have any MS xd and it'll take like 1 month to reach 150 including me blocking, since I'd be willing to block grims if the person is willing to waste cash

But yes, play what you like I was just saying what we needed right now

There will be a screenshot thread soon, just waiting til 16th for my ED to transfer

I would come also too btw is it europe server? I do paladin and i need that u block for me and i always be part of ur guild :)

Alright, PM me your names inbox, Im starting now

Im playing the server, i live in Canada and Its better here then in American worlds

Last edited by a moderator:
I bot all my characters that are in Celesta right now.
I'll be transferring my ED on 16th June, so you guys have got 2 weeks to gain as many levels as possible.

If in 2 weeks you guys have made progress I will block and heal on both my chars for you guys to gain levels

Hellspawns/worker golems or grim reapers. You can choose

Hope to see some dedicated people

I bot all my characters that are in Celesta right now.
I'll be transferring my ED on 16th June, so you guys have got 2 weeks to gain as many levels as possible.

If in 2 weeks you guys have made progress I will block and heal on both my chars for you guys to gain levels

Hellspawns/worker golems or grim reapers. You can choose

Hope to see some dedicated people
saynomore fam but wheres my ek or char at yo? set me one gg im merkz's rl lajjjjjjjjf

Back