• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Losts OT

ditajobe

I hate whiners
Reaction score
Well Hello People

My name is Elias im From Sweden and im currently working at my own project the number of the team right now is up to "1" because i dont need anyone :p Well i might need some Ready Script for a Map.

Well ill give u a taste at my Client but for 8.40 you can change ip:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

THIS CLIENT IS FOR 8.40 IN THE FUTURE IT WONT WORK TO CHANGE IP!

I need:
0/2 Mapper,Custom MAP useing my mapeditor!
HomePage Application Closed!
Sprite Application Closed!
Hoster Application Closed!

All other things is done by me so the team will only be a member of 2-3 People now!
The realese will be done when the map is done :D Lets clear out my ideas here xD

.Free......Game Payment....VIP
Knight....-Elite Knight.-Shinigami
Paladin...-Royal Paladin-Ninja
Sorcerer..-Master Sorc..- Avatar
Druid.....-Elder Druid..- Priest

Many quests for VIP players while Normal Customer just gets to play RL Tibia 8.40 with Teleports and many other maps that are normal for free players, VIP Players will get to fight in Soul Society, One Piece, Konoha, Edo, Edin, The holy Mountain, The Priest Church and much more. Its obvius that free players will get Custom Spells and Upgrades of armors but everything will be more expensive for them, Ofcourse you can try out to be a VIP Player for 2-hours Trial after that you will be teleported back, You can feel aware of the Trial as for you know what features you get of being a VIP player, If you dont like the VIP you can always take it back before 1DAY(You lose all levels you've made in the past 24 hours) You get powerfull spells that you can combine with swords and rings that makes you lot more stronger you can always buy Rare EQ if you want to have the best equipement(But if your not happy with the features you can always take your money back within 24 hours but you'll lose all you made up) Hacking ETC losing your ITEMS is not our responsebility therefor you've always got to relogg after getting an ITEM We do never ensure you a lag-free server or a crash free-server but it will always come up again within 20 minutes after a crash we ensure you that it will only lagg most of 10 minutes at our data-base Sincerly yours, DITA

The Story is Writen.
Everything that i didnt ask for is ready and waiting to be used theres only what i asked for!
If you want 2 ask about anything then ask ill gladly answer your questions!

I do ensure you that i didnt put a virus in anything like this!

The Client is made by peoples maps and skins, ONLY The big work is made by me!

Och jag letar efter TuTors för servern, Man kan bli GM (Gäller endast dem 5 första TuTors som jag väljer)

Last edited:
Dude if u aint got better to post just dont post :O I hate people that just makes much sh*t in the forums ;) So please let me continue normaly with my idea cuz i work here 2 get cash, Im better then others :p Atleast i let them pay for custom client :O While others just download an OT and lets people pay for tibia client things :O And im gonna do Custom spells scriptes and much much more so just dont interfere with ur st*pid argue with me.

Yours, Dita

If you want to join send a application and if not then dont write :) Not gonna brag over my ideas, I can do everything by my self, I just cant map cuz my computer cant take a big map xD Thats why im sending all this :S

-.- By makeing custom im WORKING stop writeing same thing :O Seriusly this is a idea i just need a mapper, Damn and i got a real life job, im just makeing a OT i got a work and i get enough cash so stop writeing same thing :S damn if u want to write an application then write in here:)

I'm justing telling you with a real job you would get more money
Also your ideas are nothing to brag about since they sucks

xD I havent realesed my ideas yet kiddow :D And im not gonna realese them yet cuz im still working and i dunno when its gonna be up :p

I thought open tibia was ment to be free.. I mean I understand people wanting donations for hosting etc but making a server to gain money goes against what ots are all about.. or at least what they used to be about..

The normal 8.40 SPR is still as they are it wont be changed thats free and the normal spells everything that has with OT to do will be free and there will be trials and extra spells/stronger monsters but it will be only with 8.40 and its all free to all players though those who pay gets the custom client for them selves and i think ill run 2 server with same ip it means you can choose between worlds :) I hope you understand why and there will be no quest that can be made in trial mode you got to be full-vip to do everything ;) I always ensure that the VIP is for every only for 10$ isnt that great? There will be contests where u can win VIP and many features.

More right said
one World Named Veripia
second World Named Hueco

Simple if you pay for 1 account all your characters becomes VIP you can play in any world in same account you just have to create character at the page :) I hope you enjoy the game when its up to date :D Its like getting it for only 5$ its not that much :D

Sincerly yours, Dita

The donations shall only be for faster leveling, nothing more.. :x

-bump- The mapper that wants to join has to wait 1week or longer untill im done with patching all custom Files so the person can map!

Last edited:
Back