• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map editor error

tiddpd

PHP Scripter
Reaction score
I just spent hours on end working on my map, and I went to save and it gave me an error saying "Could not read position of tile." so when I re opened it, litteraly 85% of the map was completely deleted. The only thing left was the monster spawns, all of the actual land was gone. I'm using remere's map editor, is there any way to fix this?

damnit brother :S I just got into that situation before... Honestly... It sucks. But just the only way to get back your map is working on your own, God will be not restore your map by a miracle or kinda :S

I lost 50%, my last backup was 2 months ago, I lost 2 cities and enormous zone of hunts, that yet can't do because they were a 2 weeks pretty hard work.

:S

Your solution is to use backup's.

But honestly, I think remere' should fix that problem.

A similar error happened to me once, but I only lost all the spawns and houses, and when I opened the spawn file and house file, they were deleted.

Back