• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Problems/NPC

Saporaf

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need a bit of help. I'm currently using Remere's Map Editor. I made a map in about 8.3 I believe I'm not 100% sure I forget. Anyway, I never ended up finishing the server but I decided to start again. I have version 1.1.7 of RMEs.

However, when I open my map all the newer map items and such aren't there. Like the walls and floors used in Yalahar. When my map isn't open they are there, and I have access to them.

How do I get them to work for my older map? I tried importing a Yalahar map to it and it said "Missing newer items.otbm" something similar to that. But when I open the Yalahar map it doesn't say that and it shows all the tiles.

What can I do?

Secondly,

I need a Boat NPC, I used search function but I couldn't find

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
//Andrew

Heres your boat npc;

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Aeon" script="data/npc/scripts/default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
	<health now="150" max="150"/>
	<look type="307" head="114" body="119" legs="114" feet="114" corpse="2212"/>
    <parameters>
    <parameter key="module_travel" value="1"/>
    <parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|, I am the master transporter here. Say {travel} to see my destinations."/>
    <parameter key="travel_destinations" value="jungle,631,553,6,0;town,804,474,6,0;mines,1019,1024,7,0;"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

And you cannot add old items like that to an older map, just old > new.

My editor is 8.4. It opens the old maps and the new ones except for some reason I can't add those items to my old map, even though it opens in same editor.

Back