• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapeditor for 8.42

Jimmay

Wuuut?
Reaction score
I remapped a RoXoR map, forgotten server and when I were trying to save it doesnt work when I log on to tibia. I see all the things I made in a mapeditor but when I save it in the "world" folder I cant see it ingame. Thats because I need another mapeditor for tibia 8.42 or am I doing anything other wrong? Please some pro mapper help me =)

Make sure you don't have few TFS servers online at the same time

Also make sure the map you re-mapped is saved in the right folder with the server

Make sure you don't have few TFS servers online at the same time

Also make sure the map you re-mapped is saved in the right folder with the server

I got everything closed and yes Im sure its the right folder, I tried to save to the desktop and then throw them in to the right folder too but didnt work, I downloaded another server called Armonia and tried the map, Yes it worked but my npc's were gone and houses too. But Armonia was 8.40 and this server is 8.42.. hmm :huh:

Your suposed to be postnig things to help people not be fucking complete helpless idiots

orlyu.gif

Back