• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Master of Events and Scripts

shivaria

Reaction score
Do you need someone to create, add, or fix complex and amazing scripts, movements, weapons, items, spr's, or anything code related, then send me a message so we can negotiate what you need and what my prices are, Thank you! <_<

Do you need someone to create, add, or fix complex and amazing scripts, movements, weapons, items, spr's, or anything code related, then send me a message so we can negotiate what you need and what my prices are, Thank you! <_<

if you create advance script how we and you know lua language with mysql sl4yers team maybe need you....

site Sl4yers.com - Latest News and msn: [email protected]

its the same situation please show me your advance script maybe hmmm war castles? ^^ i don't write noob scripts, advance like it is not for share

If you w8 like 1 week(maybe more) I can show u a very advanced script. Not an easy one like war castles lol.

heh if you made script for public ok but we only make script for cash because money needed to advertive server. its only idea to take money. War Castle we made to one ppl who pay fot it 40 euro maybe not more but on some nobish adver will be

Back