• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monsters of OTs

Sultan

Reaction score
I have noticed in alot of OTs that monster just don't drop what they should drop, they either drop to little of the items they are supposed to drop or don't drop at all as opposed to real Tibia monsters..

Is it just me, or have monsters not been Rightly coded?

Also, does anyone know of a server which monsters are programmed to almost precisely the Tibian ones?

well you are right.

i have been looking allot around and monsters are not right. i mean i see them walking to fast or even to slow. they change bad. even in real tibia some monsters walk more than others but in ots all walk same as much and it is mostly to much. i have been exping at drags allot lately with my ek in real tib and i noticed that it is actually not easy to get items from dl's. i have done about 1 level and a half from 120 and i got from dl's like lets say 1 tower shield, 1 fs, 11 jewels and 1 of the new swords. i do not remember correctly what else but i mean like i said it aint that easy and all servers you get like dsm dsm dsm dsm rh fs dsm if you get what i mean :p. i know that is easy to change but just the idea of people doing it that way i think is just stupid. but well not me to say what people should or should not do but i mean lets make a server for everyone with the right codes for once.

Also, does anyone know of a server which monsters are programmed to almost precisely the Tibian ones?
Yes I do know a server, check out their website realots.net It's amazing how tibia like it is.

Back