• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Much Much more!

The Shadow

Reaction score
Okay im looking for a team, I've been playing tibia for 6-7 years
I'm willing to help anyone with pretty much anything.
The only think that I can not do is Hosting.

I have an artistic flare, I love being around people, I'm very social. I've been told I'm trustworth, loyal, and respectful.

Name: Danny

I'm able to play Tibia every day between the hours of about 2:30 pm- 10:00 pm Centeral time on weekdays. On weekends time varies depending on what I'm doing.

I promise you if you hire me, I will do the best I can to help ensure that your server will be the best that it can.

What I am looking for is someone that is ready to start the server and look for bugs as we go. I dont want someone who will start a project, go half way through with it, and then stop.

I have had a lot of experience in ot as ive been in ot for 4-5 years now. Ive been a GM on 3-4 servers, Leetots being one of the most popular ones. I have been a tutor and an all around helper on some other servers. The reason I do not want to make a server of my own is that I do not have the computer to be doing it on. Yes i have a nice computer and internet connection, but when I have schoolwork it takes up too much cpu.

I speak 2 languages, English being dominant, and Spanish being Secondary. I take Spanish in school I'm in my 3rd almost 4th year of it.

So, I hope you have liked what you have seen, and I look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks!

~The Shadow/Danny

Hello, please send me an example of any script of you and a picture of a map =P

Alright some of you are looking for some work from me? I have a spell on ot. f a n s

just search threads by The shadow
and you should find it

Back