• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My aplication

Tila

Reaction score
Well first.. I speak english, spanish, and br. ye br and spanish its not the same... Well i just want to say that i was god and gm before and i always like to help ppl i know i had some problems with ppl here but i just want to show that im here if u need me to help in whatever u need.. Map errors bugs etc... If im not good enough pm me if u need my help and i will try to do my best to help u.. Cya on Archangel lands..

Yours Tila Tequila.:thumbup:

No tila you deff shouldnt get tut i have seen you pk so much in thais

Yeah Tila is 1 of the main pk's from the br pk team with loko with people but no reason someone shouldn't be given a second chance right?
She/he does speak spanish and english which jon was hoping to find I guess since the majority of the server is either english or spanish or even br .

Btw rebel your not so innocent your self ;)

//James

Sure

As i have said before i know i had some problems with ppl here.. but it doesn't mean if i get tutor or gm i will try to kick u out of server lol.. i pk or do wars cuz i like that to if not i would play normal tibia insted of exping in a pvp enfo ot as this.. this is my first one exp enfo so its nice to have lvl killing ppl and i guess ppl like to kill me to...
Im not br as u think im from south america yes but not br lol...
Im from Santa Cruz Bolivia -> Side that hates president evo morales ye. we (me and my rls hate him and we are not evo's kind of person)well my city is near brasil yes but nobody here speaks br just my i learn it playing a 7.6 ot like 6 year ago...

If u rlly want to meet me just pm and chat with me u will find im not as bad as u think and if i dont get tutor or gm its fine to just stay close and u will be my friend :>

Cya on Archangel lands

Your's Tila Tequila

Back