• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My house has got cleaned yesterday during the offline period

DrkRul3r

Reaction score
i logged in and i saw my house withouth any items now i want some explanation and my items back

Same here ... And no I didn't lost just a few items like in the past during those crashes ... Now I'vel ost all I had and believe me, that was a lot.

As above ... explanation please!

This is the second time my items dissapear in a house and the last time I didn't get them back -.-

we eed it back we cant loose all items done in all this time just for a server error is not fair so something PLEASE

i'm pretty sure most of the people who made a post on this thread is the same owner lmao

i'm pretty sure most of the people who made a post on this thread is the same owner lmao

I believe you're wrong sir ... Why would anymoe post in the same thread with his own diferent user names? I mean, to achieve something perhaps?

IceChaw got cleaned so many times and no one got items back ...

I just responded cuz I feel sorry for all the guys who lost something, I lost like 30kk myself too, that's why I was posting here before.

Edit: Posted here just to see if a GM would care ... Apparently not, I'm being so naive ... =/

There is not much we can do about it, it wasn't a bug in our server it was a power outage at the data center. What we could have done was to reset the server to the last server save, but that would have meant even more losses. So this was the best we could do, and if you are not happy with it then we are just sorry.

There is not much we can do about it, it wasn't a bug in our server it was a power outage at the data center. What we could have done was to reset the server to the last server save, but that would have meant even more losses. So this was the best we could do, and if you are not happy with it then we are just sorry.

My proposal then: Each house should have a "list of items" ... like "aleta sio" or "aleta grav" list ... That would be nice.

That is possible, but what would be the point of it?

Back