• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My new server.

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Hi - im putting up a new server.. but I got tons of errors and would really love to get some help..

Here is some of them.
14wvddt.jpg

thoose things is texted in my CMD. I am using the Frank Farmers rl map(with the forgotten server distro).. if you need more infomation just tell me what you need to know.. About problem 3.. My processor is a 64bit and how do I change that?

And by the way.. Sometimes my NPC's just disapear from my map editor when I save it I dont know why it does that ;(

Well .. rep++ if your answear helps..

@problem 1:
goto phpmyadmin (or your sqlite manager) and execute this command (SQL-button):
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

@problem 3:
Its because your map is to big, use a smaller map or recompile the whole otserv in 64-bit mode.
You can also use a program called "laatido".

Btw, use search next time.

Because problem 1 and 3 are solved I'll solve the second (p,2).
Something called "MoveEvent" is wrong. You probably have misspelled your vocation names there. Duplicate move event found: 2660 means that you have used twice of a number, in this case 2660.

@problem 1:
goto phpmyadmin (or your sqlite manager) and execute this command (SQL-button):
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

@problem 3:
Its because your map is to big, use a smaller map or recompile the whole otserv in 64-bit mode.
You can also use a program called "laatido".

Btw, use search next time.

Problem 1 and 2 is solved. problem with the 2nd question was there was like EPIC ED, EPIC EK etc so I removed them and it worked fine lawl :p thanks..

but about problem 3. smaller map? I cant do that because I want the one I got.. one piece is at the north west corner and the other part is in the south east corner so I dont know if I can make it smaller that way. And how can I recompile the whole otserv in 64-bit mode? thanks.

Problem 1 and 2 is solved. problem with the 2nd question was there was like EPIC ED, EPIC EK etc so I removed them and it worked fine lawl :p thanks..

but about problem 3. smaller map? I cant do that because I want the one I got.. one piece is at the north west corner and the other part is in the south east corner so I dont know if I can make it smaller that way. And how can I recompile the whole otserv in 64-bit mode? thanks.

As I said, laatido.
Google for it and suite yourself.

Back