• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Upcoming Visual OT Scripter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I started on this project for a while and gave it up.
I've now decided to start on it again from scratch.
Started today.

My idea behind this is to make a Visual Studio similar environment for scripters with handy tools and more.

Some SS's, design has changed a lot and will probably change a lot more ^^

I will keep you updated in here :)

Starting to look real hawt. Keep it up!

I'm very busy atm.
So could someone collect all the latest functions and those things and save as a text file which you upload here.
About the highlighting, what colors would you like to have for the OT functions?

Like notpad++ ;>

Will you have autocomplete??

I think you should do it like this search function, you know when you write a name and it list all possible names x)

And when you hit a certain key the list will disappear (sometimes you really don't like to see it) :D

@up
Yeah thats a good idea if you dont remember of a function or u are too lazy to right down the whole function :D

Also,
Is it possible to make an auto tab to make your scripts look cleaner? :D

Are you using that dll that notepad++ uses to for the line numbers and highlight?

Are you using that dll that notepad++ uses to for the line numbers and highlight?

no.

@Pitufo™; we will see :p

I think you should do it like this search function, you know when you write a name and it list all possible names x)

And when you hit a certain key the list will disappear (sometimes you really don't like to see it) :D

You mean this;

?

You mean this;

?

Edit; Aff, sorry for double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gogogogo i cant wait for this release, i will really use this one!

PD: I hope you added the auto tab thing i requested before :D

Gogogogo i cant wait for this release, i will really use this one!

PD: I hope you added the auto tab thing i requested before :D

No I haven't added that yet, don't know if I will either, but we will see ^^.
Edit;Tired atm so could probably try to make a simple tab thing now :p

Edit 2;
Added some functions, anyone knows where I can get a whole list of all functions for TFS 8.4?

SS:

Last edited:
In your TFS server in doc/

Upload file:

LUA FUNCTIONS.lua

It will be nice if you can leave a place where we can add our own created functions or future functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back