• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

mysql.sql

fansubs

Reaction score
Yo!

I need some help understanding the mysql.sql part in the server..

So.. I've downloaded many servers now without this file and i'm wondering where do i get the right one from? or can i use any mysql.sql from another server?

This should come with your server pack, same as config.lua and the data folder.
It depens on which server you are using how it's called, it can also be forgotten.sql or schema.sql.
In TFS 0.3/0.4 servers it's in the folder schemas and called mysql.sql.

You can use one from an other server if this server is similar, however, there will probable still a few problems/errors if there are differences.

This should come with your server pack, same as config.lua and the data folder.
It depens on which server you are using how it's called, it can also be forgotten.sql or schema.sql.
In TFS 0.3/0.4 servers it's in the folder schemas and called mysql.sql.

You can use one from an other server if this server is similar, however, there will probable still a few problems/errors if there are differences.
Thank you for the fast reply! :)

this is how it looks in the server folderright now, no folder called schemas or any file named x.sql

http://gyazo.com/b75293665cdd8062c1b7222addaeec95

Thanks! i just uploaded the schema.sql to the database, and the config is looking like this:

mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"
mysqlUser = "weed"
mysqlPass = "9JctCjpz2PPLs38c"
mysqlDatabase = "weed"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlSock = ""
passwordType = "sha1"

The server starts loading alot of stuff and then it insta crashes, here's a pic of what i caught going on..
http://gyazo.com/6c0774124317b540885aed1718faccf3

Looks like you are missing the lib file with the Storage table.
Code:
[12513] = Storage.thievesGuild.Reward,
You can change Storage.thievesGuild.Reward to 12513 or look if 051-storages.lua is added.

Back