• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Bumping my post, I started to play again the BETA since the last year and well, I see you guys improved A LOT, aswell I like (love) the new client, I think its awesome and more easy to handle for the players, since the last one was pretty complicated :p. I guess you'll see me around in-game.

Good luck fixing all the minor bugs!
-Greetings, Liro.

(PS. I would love to have a banner of NNW in otland, is this possible?)

Last edited:
Bumping my post, I started to play again the BETA since the last year and well, I see you guys improved A LOT, aswell I like (love) the new client, I think its awesome and more easy to handle for the players, since the last one was pretty complicated :p. I guess you'll see me around in-game.

Good luck fixing all the minor bugs!
-Greetings, Liro.

(PS. I would love to have a banner of NNW in otland, is this possible?)

Glad to see you back and enjoying the new features. Thank you, and, regarding the banner - I do believe I'll make something like that soon (when I revamp my own signature on OTLand) so I will share it with the audience.

The last thing for my server will be custom sprites. When the time comes and I have not found spriter for my OT, I will learn spriting myself and start changing out all the ~5k+ tiles i used.
and mark my words i will release them all to community for others to use.
(although they might not look as good as original, but at least no copyrights on them)

It is a rather long-lasting step that we can't afford to take right now on Necronia, but I do highly recommend you to start replacing your sprites as early as possible (before you have a giant map) if you intend to have that done anytime in the future.

There is ofc another aspect to that. Copyright laws. Hate them coming to this. As you said Necronia is a new game already. It still would need to redo all sprites in order to make it the full game it deserves to be !
This is the greatest set-back to the OT-Land community.

If only we could make-up a decent free sprite-pack that has enough sprites to convince people to stop using tibia's .spr and .dat

True that. As much as I wish we could make Necronia an independent game, we are still held back by this single component which we, unfortunately, can not afford to change at the moment or in any foreseeable future. I suppose we will have to enjoy the game as it is, for now.

Awesome bro.. Do remember though - fuck how ots is faring in two years. You have made this bespoke. It isn't an OT but rather a new game under the OT umbrella. Tarjei and yourself have created/made an awesome adjustment to how the client reacts to the server.

Right now your following is essentally ot players.. But when this does go public, i'd imagine you'd get a fair amount of interest outside of the OT and perhaps tibia community. Atleast, if you market it properly.

Thank you for your kind words, and we do hope to attract some more players, even those who are playing Tibia-like stuff for the first time, hence the super-noob tutorial on the beginning and stuff. We will work on our marketing once we are nearing the release.

Interesting update today. Finally feeling like we're making real good progress! #goodfeels
Filled these entire sewers with interesting creatures, revamped all their loots and most of the stats, wrote 5 pages of stories for the sewer quests which should be getting done today... Take a peek:

Explore the mysterious sewers beneath Conqueria and discover all 15 districts and their secrets:
The Generator Palace, The Office, Pipeline, Pipeline II, The Condensator, The Condensator II, The First Grate, The Second Grate, The Third Grate, The Cistern, The Trident Room, The Cube, The Old Energizer, The New Energizer and The Sewage!

JTZKYBr.png

Discover what lurks in this infested underground.

mIoM6Ll.png

Giant slimes! Like the small ones weren't enough trouble already.

gH5G19V.png

But don't worry - we added stuff like this to help you eradicate these nasty blobs:

h3H9PON.png

Demonstration:

PPL4fgs.gif

Speaking of Poisondrop Amulets, and other pretty items - you'll find that the new equipment is much more interesting than the regular equipment you're used to. Explore all the possibilities and craft gear that will fit you in any situation. Here are some examples:

C2qU7lJ.png

9KrwOBP.png

urMV6xN.png

lyTvAMJ.png

kakxD2d.png

O1tb0Hz.png

Demonstration:

f1qVSr2.gif

latest

yV1yCc2.png

@ Greed bracelet - getting a free 100gp per hour? thats like finding a penny on the street, most people just walk over it as its not useful in the least >.>

@ Greed bracelet - getting a free 100gp per hour? thats like finding a penny on the street, most people just walk over it as its not useful in the least >.>

Nobody forces you to use it, there are 50+ other bracelets, so I'm sure there are a lot of choices. ^-^

One quesrion and one problem.

Q:What about map mark, new water ?
P: Yesterday i explore tunnel under city. I noticed when i'm on floor -1, my map on 0 and -2 automatic showing. I think it's small bug. Why ? I was in cave where we see the inscription " ground look wet ..." we must find place and use pick, so enought look on minimap lover lever and see all.

One quesrion and one problem.

Q:What about map mark, new water ?
P: Yesterday i explore tunnel under city. I noticed when i'm on floor -1, my map on 0 and -2 automatic showing. I think it's small bug. Why ? I was in cave where we see the inscription " ground look wet ..." we must find place and use pick, so enought look on minimap lover lever and see all.

Ah yes, it's quite an old bug with OTClient that we never got around to fix. I put it as a priority on our to-do list now, I suppose a fix for it will be ready by the time we release a new client version.

Thank you.

100 gp/h = 2.4k/day = 16.1k/week = 72k/month = IMA BE RICH :D

on topic: looking great as always; i'm still following this although time is not on my side to do some betatesting atm :(

100 gp/h = 2.4k/day = 16.1k/week = 72k/month = IMA BE RICH :D

on topic: looking great as always; i'm still following this although time is not on my side to do some betatesting atm :(
I think it's more useful for hunting, it let's you save a bit on cap. converts 10oz to 0.1

When I first saw the amulet I thought it was a simple way to convert money haha, but then I noticed the cool-down on it. It's still nice either way and if you don't like it there are tons more braclets to pick from!
Since I mentioned converting money, I was wondering what's the plan for that? Will you have it like before where if you have an EPIC account you'll be able to convert money?

When I first saw the amulet I thought it was a simple way to convert money haha, but then I noticed the cool-down on it. It's still nice either way and if you don't like it there are tons more braclets to pick from!
Since I mentioned converting money, I was wondering what's the plan for that? Will you have it like before where if you have an EPIC account you'll be able to convert money?

Not in the same way as it used to be, instead, you'll be able to do it (if you have EACC) while having another special gadget equipped, and it will be limited to 100 uses per gadget. Definitely not as efficient as before, but it's a nice handy perk for EACC players that doesn't give them unlimited or overpowered advantage.

Interesting update today. Finally feeling like we're making real good progress! #goodfeels
Filled these entire sewers with interesting creatures, revamped all their loots and most of the stats, wrote 5 pages of stories for the sewer quests which should be getting done today... Take a peek:

Explore the mysterious sewers beneath Conqueria and discover all 15 districts and their secrets:
The Generator Palace, The Office, Pipeline, Pipeline II, The Condensator, The Condensator II, The First Grate, The Second Grate, The Third Grate, The Cistern, The Trident Room, The Cube, The Old Energizer, The New Energizer and The Sewage!

JTZKYBr.png

Discover what lurks in this infested underground.

mIoM6Ll.png

Giant slimes! Like the small ones weren't enough trouble already.

gH5G19V.png

But don't worry - we added stuff like this to help you eradicate these nasty blobs:

h3H9PON.png

Demonstration:

PPL4fgs.gif

Speaking of Poisondrop Amulets, and other pretty items - you'll find that the new equipment is much more interesting than the regular equipment you're used to. Explore all the possibilities and craft gear that will fit you in any situation. Here are some examples:

C2qU7lJ.png

9KrwOBP.png

urMV6xN.png

lyTvAMJ.png

kakxD2d.png

O1tb0Hz.png

Demonstration:

f1qVSr2.gif

latest

yV1yCc2.png

Dont you think the CD is bit heavy lol why you make it that the ring gives more gold like 5-10% instead of 1h cd for 2 silver coins XD

You guys are such noobs... Asking for free gold & items BEFORE the server even starts. :rolleyes:

Play the game how it's meant to be played. Stop begging and whining.

Last edited:
Dont you think the CD is bit heavy lol why you make it that the ring gives more gold like 5-10% instead of 1h cd for 2 silver coins XD
Perhaps. Testing will prove it one way or another. There is always a possibility that we will make it upgradeable so this could be the first level of the item.

Some small things about defenders:
Crush feels way too weak ... I am not sure how it is supposed to scale later on with max. health, but right now hitting 45 on earthdiggers with a 65 mana, 10 second cooldown spell feels wrong, especially with my immobilizing throw (ranged, lower cooldown, lower mana cost...), which has the purpose of stunning, dealing more damage.
Guardian spell should mention that it renders you unable to attack~
Would also be nice if you could add the amount of shield you regenerate in the passive's description. (next to the percentage the actual amount)

Some small things about defenders:
Crush feels way too weak ... I am not sure how it is supposed to scale later on with max. health, but right now hitting 45 on earthdiggers with a 65 mana, 10 second cooldown spell feels wrong, especially with my immobilizing throw (ranged, lower cooldown, lower mana cost...), which has the purpose of stunning, dealing more damage.
Guardian spell should mention that it renders you unable to attack~
Would also be nice if you could add the amount of shield you regenerate in the passive's description. (next to the percentage the actual amount)

Thanks for the report, you can do it via CTRL+Z ingame too.
I changed Crush so it always deals at least a bit more damage than Immobilizing Throw in case the max. HP. of the monster you're using it on is too low to provide a decent damage output.

The description for Guardian has been updated but a client update is required to for the changes to take effect. And the tooltip update is something that I'm not yet sure is possible, but I'll have to talk to Tarjei and see what he has to say.

Back